DUDE! Have you folks seen this before? It's nuts!! I wish I spoke Japanese!
video.google.comvideoplayOpen ↗
l
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Bike Cafe · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
DUDE! Have you folks seen this before? It's nuts!! I wish I spoke Japanese!
video.google.comvideoplayOpen ↗
l
That guy looks like he's doping..
tyler1212 said:That guy looks like he's doping..
Before or after his crash?[img]cyclingforums.comicon10.gifOpen ↗[/img]
L
172? Forget that. I wanna see his HRM stats! 😉
Musta been a Walmart bike. 🙂 Look at that fork bust!
His helmet would have worked better if it had stayed on. 😄
His helmet would have worked better if he had stayed on.
So, that's that settled then:
mountain bikers ARE faster than roadies...i always suspected such..
It's because you have steeper roads/trails.
keydates said:It's because you have steeper roads/trails.
and we can cycle faster too.
nahh...
keydates said:nahh...
we get more women, have better sun tans, bigger muscles and whiter teeth than roadies, we have bigger manhoods, fatter tyres, more charisma, better chat up lines, greater alchohol capacity, more money, live in a better neighbourhood, have better looking girlfriends, better jobs, bigger yachts, better stocked wardrobes, more intelligent and generally nicer all-round good people...but we have smaller eogs.
oh, and we can cycle down a hill faster and we dont mind a bit of rain...
Isn't that a French guy and his go at the speed record was done on a mountain in central or south america about a year ago?
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.