rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

180 full rev spin

Started by maxisbackintown · · Last activity · 25 posts · 929 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
22 August 2005
Last activity
22 August 2005
Original author
maxisbackintown
Posts
25
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
929
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–25 of 25
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Yeah, thats it, i cant do a 360 crankspin though.

    --
    Evan Byrne - I Bc.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42767

  2. Loosemoose said:

    *Its a 180 Hoptwist with a 360 Crankspin... I think... 😕.

    Loose. *

    I think it was originally about a 180 hop twist with a full rev (pedal).
    I think evan is talking about 180 flipping. Both are old news.

    --
    onetrack - training wheel required

    "People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
    lines."
    -Klaas Bil

    What's so scary about evolution theory anyway?
    -Foss
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    onetrack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6374
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42767

  3. 180 flipping old news. lol. I didn't think so. oh well. 180 full pedal.
    um, yeah. Pull the seat up when you're in the air pedal, forcing you to
    bend your knees, this assists a lot in the full pedal. That's all I
    guess I can say. If someone busts it down more than a 2 set (lol, I
    learned 180 flips right after the 2 set, haven't 180 rotated lately)
    tell me. That'd be cool. Laters

    -Shaun Johanneson

    --
    unifreak7 - Flip, Spin, and Grind

    Now starting to get good!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42767

  4. Shaun and mike,

    No, Not flips, Crankspins AKA Revs.

    --
    Evan Byrne - I Bc.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42767

  5. Evan Byrne said:

    *Shaun and mike,

    No, Not flips, Crankspins AKA Revs. *

    why don't you save us all some time by calling it what everyone else
    calls it?

    EDIT: and while we're at it a 360 crankflip is not getting the cranks
    around the whole way, that is just a crankflip.a 360 crankflip is
    spinning 360 while you flip.

    shaun,
    yes, old news, brain lundgren has been doing those since last December.

    --
    onetrack - training wheel required

    "People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
    lines."
    -Klaas Bil

    What's so scary about evolution theory anyway?
    -Foss
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    onetrack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6374
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42767

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.