1998 Cannondale F1000

Vaughn

Guest
I have two questions...

1.) Does anyone have shop quality repair manuals applicable to this bike?

2.) I was told that there is little that can be done to upgrade this bike
(new, more traditional, shock, disc brakes, etc.). Is this true?

Many Thanks in Advance,
Vaughn

Whoever told you there are no upgrades is just wrong!!!!

Fork: Remove Headshock, secure headset reducers- (myF400 1998 has same
frame but palstic reducers allow for use of regular 1 1/8 forks)

Disca: None on rear but on front with new fork - see above

Components- Any componemt that is the right size can be used.

Thanks man!

news:[email protected]...