24 hour fitness membership

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by fj, Dec 7, 2005.

  1. fj

    fj Guest

    does anyone know the bottom line of the price?

    fj

    > does anyone know the bottom line of the price?
    >
    > fj

    Why would you want to join a Gym for 24 hours?

    --

    "Cocaine's a hell of a drug" - Rick James

  3. spodosaurus

    spodosaurus Guest

    Fish! - of Arcadia. wrote:

    >>does anyone know the bottom line of the price?
    >>
    >>fj
    >>

    > Why would you want to join a Gym for 24 hours?

    Cheaper than rent? Better plumbing?

    http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    http://www.marrow.org/

  4. On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 16:47:00 +1100, Fish! - of Arcadia.
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Why would you want to join a Gym for 24 hours?

    I'm with stuuuupid
    ^
    !

    / ~ \