I am looking to upgrade my 24" udc dodger (after i've saved up some
[hopefully before the BUC]). I've been riding aboit 3 1/2 weeks and
have been doing drops of about a foot or so (technically yesterday as
it's after 12).
I'd like to do mainly street style riding, but I'd also like to do a
little bit of off road riding and i'm hoping my next uni will be able
to double up (in terms of functionality).
I'd like to learn flip and spin tricks too (Shaun!!) would the weight
of the uni be a really important factor to consider?
Also, if i am to grind stuff what would people recommend I look out for
(in terms of pedals and stuff)?😕
--
epistolize
my signature is a squiggle, but my keyboard like a trusty secretary
always organises my thoughts into lines of legible text, filing them
away so I can scream and beat up on my computer when it crashes and I
haven't backed up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
epistolize's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11876
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48010