2nd hand bike shorts - A few questions

xxamr_corpxx

Mar 16, 2006
I've bought a bulk lot of men's clothing. Included in this lot are some decent quality Adidas bike shorts.

Now I'm wondering, is it possible to catch...diseases from them? In effect I'm wearing another man's underwear.:eek::eek:

xxamr_corpxx said:
I've bought a bulk lot of men's clothing. Included in this lot are some decent quality Adidas bike shorts.

Now I'm wondering, is it possible to catch...diseases from them? In effect I'm wearing another man's underwear.:eek::eek:
They should be OK as long as they are properly washed.I guess you could always soak them in a disinfectant.
Of course,if I'm wrong...your privates will disintegrate.

But I've never had a problem with the 2 pairs I was given.
:D

xxamr_corpxx said:

They should be OK as long as they are properly washed.I guess you could always soak them in a disinfectant before washing.
Of course,if I'm wrong...your privates will disintegrate.

But I've never had a problem with the 2 pairs I was given.
:D

Ask your mum about Nappysan, an overnight soak will fix all the skidmarks.. :D If you got bidoons as well, wash in hot water then soak in Milton.

xxamr_corpxx said:

Like Steve said above, they should be OK as long as they've been washed before you get them. I've bought several pairs on eBay and never had a problem....