3 Cookie - Recipe e.cookbooks

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Dec 19, 2005.

  1. Hi All,

    Found 3 interesting Cookie - Recipe e.cookbooks.

    I will post the content of the 3 books here,
    so if it appeals to you,
    there will also be a link where to download them,

    Happy Cookie-Cooking!

    Stef

    A Baker's Cookie Guide : Volume III :
    More Favorite Cookie Recipes
    * Light and Airy Macaroons Cookie Recipes
    * How to Bake Macaroons
    * Easy Coconut Macaroons Cookie Recipe
    * Easy Chocolate Macaroons Cookie Recipe
    * Heavenly Macaroons Cookie Recipe
    * Formed Cookies and More Cookie Recipes
    * Grandma's Gingersnaps Cookie Recipe
    * ANZAC Biscuit Cookie Cookie Recipe
    * Poppy Seed Jam Thumbprints Cookie Recipe
    * Snow Topped Mountains Cookie Recipe
    * Grandma's Cookie Pizza
    * Honey Graham Crackers Cookie Recipe
    * Cinnamon Graham Crackers Cookie Recipe
    * Chocolate Graham Crackers Cookie Recipe
    * Peanut Butter and Honey Cookie Recipe
    * Lemony Gingersnaps Cookie Recipe
    * Crackle-Top Lemon Cookie Recipe
    * Christmas Cookie Wreaths
    * Chocolate Pintos Cookies Recipe
    * Cut-Out Cookie Recipes
    * Marionberry Cream Cheese Tarts Cookie Recipe
    * Wonderful Refrigerator Cookie Recipes
    * The Joys of Refrigerator Cookies
    * Raspberry-Nut Pinwheels Cookie Recipe
    * Almond Nut Wafers Cookie Recipe
    * Neapolitan Cookies and More
    * Vanilla and Chocolate Almond Cookie Recipe
    * Festive Fruit and Oat Refrigerator Cookie Recipe
    * Coconut Cranberry Refrigerator Cookie Recipe
    * Christmas Butter Cookie Recipe
    * Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies with Ganache Filling

    Download this 37 pages Cookie recipe Cooking book : Cookie Recipes
    Volume 3
    http://www.theskinnycook.com/cookie-recipe-cookbooks.html

    =========
    A Baker's Cookie Guide : Volume II :
    Favorite Cookie Recipes-Drop Cookies to Bar Cookies

    * Tips and Techniques for Better Cookies
    * How to Troubleshoot Cookies
    * Time-Saving with No-Bake Cookies
    * Cranberry Coconut Bars : a big kid Cookie Recipe
    * Chocolate Peanut Butter Drops : another great kid Cookie Recipe
    * More No-Bakers
    * Old-Fashioned Drop Cookie Recipes
    * Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookie Recipe
    * Three-in-One Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
    * Chocolate Malted Chippers Cookie Recipe
    * Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookie Cookie Recipe
    * Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
    * Make these Old-Time Apple Jumbles Cookie Recipe
    * Peanutty Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
    * New England Hermits Recipe
    * Cherry Pineapple Cookie Recipe
    * Cherry Chocolate Cookie Recipe
    * Quick and Easy Bar Cookie Recipes
    * Three-in-One Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
    * Banana Split Brownies
    * Make Your Own Ice Cream Sandwiches
    * Chocolate Toffee Bars Cookie Recipe
    * Easy Brownies
    * Pumpkin Pie Squares
    * Chocolate Shortbread Bars Recipe
    * Rocky Road Bars Cookie Recipe
    * Chocolate Raspberry Bars Cookie Recipe
    * Pecan Squares
    * Chewy Chocolate Almond Brownies Cookie Recipe

    Download this 34 pages Cookie recipe Cooking book : Cookie Recipes
    Volume 2
    http://www.theskinnycook.com/cookie-recipe-cookbooks.html

    ===============================
    A Baker's Cookie Guide : Volume I :
    Cookies and Their Methods

    * Tips and Techniques for Better Cookies
    * How to Troubleshoot Cookies
    * Ingredients
    * Sugars
    * Flours
    * Butter
    * Eggs
    * Fruits and Nuts
    * Spices
    * Leaveners
    * How to Mix Your Cookies
    * How to Bake Your Cookies
    * Storing Your Cookies
    * Freezing Dough
    * Freezing Cookies
    * Refreshing Cookies
    * Types of Cookies and How to Bake Them
    * Bar Cookies
    * Drop Cookies
    * Formed Cookies
    * Refrigerator Cookies
    * Rolled Cookies
    * Pressed Cookies
    * Cookie Techniques
    * A Primer for the Perfect Cookie
    * Are They Done Yet?
    * How to Make the Very Best Sugar Cookies
    * Baking Biscotti the Easy Way
    * How to Cut Picture Perfect Bar Cookies
    * Cookie Decorating Tips
    * How to Decorate the Edges of a Cookie
    * How to Paint Cookies
    * Shipping Cookies to Loved Ones

    Download this 27 pages Cookie recipe Cooking book :
    http://www.theskinnycook.com/cookie-recipe-cookbooks.html

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > Found 3 interesting Cookie - Recipe e.cookbooks.

    > there will also be a link where to download them,

    > Stef

    > Download this 27 pages Cookie recipe Cooking book :

    It's missing the SPAM recipe. " These 3 Cookie Recipe Cookbooks are
    property of : (snip).com : All Premium Baking Mixes and Recipes at The
    (snip)" Same domain as yours. What a coincidence that you found them.
    That's pretty lucky.
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 12-18-05 - Church review (I think
    I'll become a critic - Rob's been calling me one for years!)

  3. GMTA!!!!!!