UK and Europe · Public discussion

3" Too Short

Started by Just Zis Guy · · Last activity · 24 posts · 1,311 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
2 May 2004
Last activity
8 May 2004
Original author
Just Zis Guy
Posts
24
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,311
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–24 of 24
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Ambrose Nankivell said:

    singletrackworld.comread.php
    t=1050664

    Considerably more information that I wanted to know.

    --
    Guy
    --
    May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
    chapmancentral.co.ukchapmancentral.co.uk

    Victory is ours! Down with Eric the Half A Brain!

  2. In "]news:[email hidden],
    Danny Colyer <[email hidden]> typed:

    Quoted message said:
    Ambrose Nankivell said:

    You must have a huge bladder. The thinking on the
    Singletrack forum was that it's only 80g, but there
    were actual weighings mentioned. I'll leave you to
    follow the link

    singletrackworld.comread.php
    &t=1050664

    A look at the 1/3 pound picture makes 4lbs seem almost
    realistic, but personally I reckon the Saturday morning
    weight must have been a bit dodgy (the Sunday morning
    weighing gave my normal weight of 10st 10lbs).

    Amazing. I think you lived up to your TMI reputation there.
    I know I've peed 750ml, but I'd be far from your score on
    anything out of other parts, shall we say. A hemicolectomy
    doesn't help that kind of matter.

    A

  3. Danny Colyer said:


    Someone on that forum mentioned lab testing samples, which
    reminds me of a story one of my university lecturers
    enjoyed telling. When he was younger he had a job in a
    hospital biochemistry department that involved testing
    stool samples. He and a colleague used to take turns
    performing this particular task. The first stage of the
    analysis was to liquidise the samples.

    <Austin Powers>

    Oooh, its a bit nutty tasting

    </Austin Powers>

    Tony

  4. Danny Colyer <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    And while we're on the subject, I caught DD this evening
    with her head in the potty talking about smelling her poo.
    Don't you just love kids?

    You're supposed to save that story up for when she starts
    bringing home boyfriends.

    --
    Dave...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.