3D Duathlon is cancelled (Huntsville AL)

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Clyde, Apr 22, 2003.

  1. Clyde

    Clyde Guest

    Unfortunately due to safety concerns for all the participants, we, the Spring City Triathletes, have
    to cancel the 3D Duathlon. Our race site was double booked by the Hampton Cove association with a
    community wide yard sale. Although we do have a parade permit and police support, that amount of
    traffic is not compatible with our race. It is not safe nor would it be fun for the participants. We
    are trying to secure a different location for the fall or next spring at the latest.

    You have three options for your entry fee. You can leave it and use it for the Duathlon when it gets
    rescheduled, you can use it for entry into our triathlon in August ( Rocketman Triathlon), or we
    will refund your money and mail you a check. Please reply with what you would like us to do with
    your entry fee. Contact me at [email protected] Sorry for any inconvenience,

    David Swinford

    Tags:

  2. Piss poor planning, mate. You military types should know better.

    news:<[email protected]>...