Xavier Collos can 720 unispin, its in most of his vids and I might be wrong, but I'm sure Dan Heaton can too. Feel free to correct me there but I know for sure Xav can.
Jas
Silly, Xav' cant do it, he does a 540 in his video 'Vener'. But, I remember people thinking it was a 720 because of the way it was edited. I saw some people come close at unicon.
Boy, I'm going to look stupid if Xav' can do one...
Silly, Xav' cant do it, he does a 540 in his video 'Vener'. But, I remember people thinking it was a 720 because of the way it was edited. I saw some people come close at unicon.
Boy, I'm going to look stupid if Xav' can do one...
Mike
Damm right it was a 540 unispin. He lands the back of the sadle in front so it is a 540 unispin. I don't think he can do a 900 so it must be a 540 :p
Maybe in "Vener" but if you look closely in "Defect", Xav starts with his handle at the front, spins it, then lands with his handle out front again. I'm pretty positive it's not a 360, so what else must it be? Check it out first, then come back and comment.
Jas
-- KlownLife
Quoted message said:
UNICYCLING FOR MYSELF<
"The Unicycle world is my religion, more than a society phenomenon : my urban culture. " - -Adrien Mainand-
olarf said:
In Germany we would call you a "grosser Spinner" 🙂
You might be right there mike after all. It seems he is doing a 540 + 180 body varial. Maybe the man himself could sort it out? I don't think he is on very often though. After close inspection, it seems Xavier can't 720. Oh well...the search continues.
Jas
-- KlownLife
Quoted message said:
UNICYCLING FOR MYSELF<
"The Unicycle world is my religion, more than a society phenomenon : my urban culture. " - -Adrien Mainand-
olarf said:
In Germany we would call you a "grosser Spinner" 🙂