This is no way to announce this and against my better judgement I can
very very (very) tentatively say that the 7th Annual LBI Unithon on
Long Beach Island, NJ will be held on Saturday June 4, 2005.
At this time I am still waiting for confirmation and I can assure
everyone that the minute I know for sure I will post this useful
information (as opposed to the stuff I post over in JC).
Nikkifrog welcome back. I hope to see you there - clown suit optional -
as well as Obie and Tim who PMed me for info and anyone else who has
been wondering and may have contacted Roe Sprouls.
--
JJuggle - My yin ate my yang.
Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ
the narcotic that forges their union, is a substance known only to one
to the clown it is known as dominion, it’s a secret that he’ll give to
none
the drug which gives the clown power, means the circus can never be
stopped
and his dream can go on unhindered, ’til the last human being has
dropped
------------------------------------------------------------------------
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/39451