General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

A big "Thanks" to Terry Burd

Started by jmcquown · · Last activity · 38 posts · 1,018 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 July 2005
Last activity
29 July 2005
Original author
jmcquown
Posts
38
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,018
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 38
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Yes, it's all your fault! I very rarely, like maybe once every couple of
    years, buy ice cream. But you just *had* to post about Coffee Ice Cream
    Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh yeah, you just had to
    invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the name of cooking. I managed to
    resist the coconut and the butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the
    coffee ice cream. And now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would
    taste in a graham cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top.
    I'll get you, when you least expect it... 😉

    Jill
    --
    I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

  2. In article <[email hidden]>, "jmcquown"

    Quoted message said:

    Yes, it's all your fault! I very rarely, like maybe once every
    couple of years, buy ice cream. But you just *had* to post about
    Coffee Ice Cream Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh
    yeah, you just had to invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the
    name of cooking. I managed to resist the coconut and the
    butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the coffee ice cream. And
    now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would taste in a graham
    cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top. I'll get you,
    when you least expect it... 😉

    Quoted message said:

    Jill

    Skip the graham cracker crust -- plebeian. Go for a dish. Maybe a
    tureen. (^;*)
    --
    -Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 7/8/05 WeBeJammin'!

  3. In article <[email hidden]>, "jmcquown"

    Quoted message said:

    Yes, it's all your fault! I very rarely, like maybe once every
    couple of years, buy ice cream. But you just *had* to post about
    Coffee Ice Cream Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh
    yeah, you just had to invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the
    name of cooking. I managed to resist the coconut and the
    butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the coffee ice cream. And
    now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would taste in a graham
    cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top. I'll get you,
    when you least expect it... 😉

    Quoted message said:

    Jill

    Skip the graham cracker crust -- plebeian. Go for a dish. Maybe a
    tureen. (^;*)
    --
    -Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 7/8/05 WeBeJammin'!

  4. In article <[email hidden]>, "jmcquown"

    Quoted message said:

    Yes, it's all your fault! I very rarely, like maybe once every
    couple of years, buy ice cream. But you just *had* to post about
    Coffee Ice Cream Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh
    yeah, you just had to invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the
    name of cooking. I managed to resist the coconut and the
    butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the coffee ice cream. And
    now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would taste in a graham
    cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top. I'll get you,
    when you least expect it... 😉

    Quoted message said:

    Jill

    Skip the graham cracker crust -- plebeian. Go for a dish. Maybe a
    tureen. (^;*)
    --
    -Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 7/8/05 WeBeJammin'!

  5. In article <[email hidden]>, "jmcquown"

    Quoted message said:

    Yes, it's all your fault! I very rarely, like maybe once every
    couple of years, buy ice cream. But you just *had* to post about
    Coffee Ice Cream Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh
    yeah, you just had to invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the
    name of cooking. I managed to resist the coconut and the
    butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the coffee ice cream. And
    now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would taste in a graham
    cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top. I'll get you,
    when you least expect it... 😉

    Quoted message said:

    Jill

    Skip the graham cracker crust -- plebeian. Go for a dish. Maybe a
    tureen. (^;*)
    --
    -Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 7/8/05 WeBeJammin'!

  6. In article <[email hidden]>, "jmcquown"

    Quoted message said:

    Yes, it's all your fault! I very rarely, like maybe once every
    couple of years, buy ice cream. But you just *had* to post about
    Coffee Ice Cream Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh
    yeah, you just had to invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the
    name of cooking. I managed to resist the coconut and the
    butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the coffee ice cream. And
    now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would taste in a graham
    cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top. I'll get you,
    when you least expect it... 😉

    Quoted message said:

    Jill

    Skip the graham cracker crust -- plebeian. Go for a dish. Maybe a
    tureen. (^;*)
    --
    -Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 7/8/05 WeBeJammin'!

  7. jmcquown said:

    Yes, it's all your fault! I very rarely, like maybe once every
    couple of years, buy ice cream. But you just had to post about
    Coffee Ice Cream Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh
    yeah, you just had to invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the
    name of cooking. I managed to resist the coconut and the
    butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the coffee ice cream. And
    now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would taste in a graham
    cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top. I'll get
    you, when you least expect it... 😉

    For coffee ice cream pie, I use a chocolate cookie crumb crust. I
    sometimes make it with that hard-shell chocolate coating on top, other
    times syrup.

    Brian

  8. jmcquown said:

    Yes, it's all your fault! I very rarely, like maybe once every
    couple of years, buy ice cream. But you just had to post about
    Coffee Ice Cream Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh
    yeah, you just had to invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the
    name of cooking. I managed to resist the coconut and the
    butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the coffee ice cream. And
    now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would taste in a graham
    cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top. I'll get
    you, when you least expect it... 😉

    For coffee ice cream pie, I use a chocolate cookie crumb crust. I
    sometimes make it with that hard-shell chocolate coating on top, other
    times syrup.

    Brian

  9. jmcquown said:

    Yes, it's all your fault! I very rarely, like maybe once every
    couple of years, buy ice cream. But you just had to post about
    Coffee Ice Cream Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh
    yeah, you just had to invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the
    name of cooking. I managed to resist the coconut and the
    butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the coffee ice cream. And
    now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would taste in a graham
    cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top. I'll get
    you, when you least expect it... 😉

    For coffee ice cream pie, I use a chocolate cookie crumb crust. I
    sometimes make it with that hard-shell chocolate coating on top, other
    times syrup.

    Brian

  10. jmcquown said:

    Yes, it's all your fault! I very rarely, like maybe once every
    couple of years, buy ice cream. But you just had to post about
    Coffee Ice Cream Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh
    yeah, you just had to invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the
    name of cooking. I managed to resist the coconut and the
    butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the coffee ice cream. And
    now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would taste in a graham
    cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top. I'll get
    you, when you least expect it... 😉

    For coffee ice cream pie, I use a chocolate cookie crumb crust. I
    sometimes make it with that hard-shell chocolate coating on top, other
    times syrup.

    Brian

  11. jmcquown said:

    Yes, it's all your fault! I very rarely, like maybe once every
    couple of years, buy ice cream. But you just had to post about
    Coffee Ice Cream Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh
    yeah, you just had to invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the
    name of cooking. I managed to resist the coconut and the
    butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the coffee ice cream. And
    now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would taste in a graham
    cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top. I'll get
    you, when you least expect it... 😉

    For coffee ice cream pie, I use a chocolate cookie crumb crust. I
    sometimes make it with that hard-shell chocolate coating on top, other
    times syrup.

    Brian

  12. jmcquown said:

    Yes, it's all your fault! I very rarely, like maybe once every
    couple of years, buy ice cream. But you just had to post about
    Coffee Ice Cream Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh
    yeah, you just had to invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the
    name of cooking. I managed to resist the coconut and the
    butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the coffee ice cream. And
    now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would taste in a graham
    cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top. I'll get
    you, when you least expect it... 😉

    For coffee ice cream pie, I use a chocolate cookie crumb crust. I
    sometimes make it with that hard-shell chocolate coating on top, other
    times syrup.

    Brian

  13. jmcquown said:

    Yes, it's all your fault! I very rarely, like maybe once every
    couple of years, buy ice cream. But you just had to post about
    Coffee Ice Cream Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh
    yeah, you just had to invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the
    name of cooking. I managed to resist the coconut and the
    butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the coffee ice cream. And
    now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would taste in a graham
    cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top. I'll get
    you, when you least expect it... 😉

    For coffee ice cream pie, I use a chocolate cookie crumb crust. I
    sometimes make it with that hard-shell chocolate coating on top, other
    times syrup.

    Brian

  14. jmcquown said:

    Yes, it's all your fault!

    <smiling brightly!> You're welcome!

    Quoted message said:

    I very rarely, like maybe once every couple of
    years, buy ice cream. But you just *had* to post about Coffee Ice Cream
    Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh yeah, you just had to
    invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the name of cooking. I managed to
    resist the coconut and the butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the
    coffee ice cream. And now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would
    taste in a graham cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top.

    Trust me, Jill...try it with toasted coconut, butterscotch topping and
    whipped cream. It's a whole 'nother planet.

    Quoted message said:

    I'll get you, when you least expect it... 😉

    HA! No one's been able to outrun me in *years* <veg>

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as
    old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had been as full as the
    waitress's, it would have been a very good dinner."

    -- Duncan Hines

    To reply, replace "spaminator" with "cox"

  15. jmcquown said:

    Yes, it's all your fault!

    <smiling brightly!> You're welcome!

    Quoted message said:

    I very rarely, like maybe once every couple of
    years, buy ice cream. But you just *had* to post about Coffee Ice Cream
    Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh yeah, you just had to
    invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the name of cooking. I managed to
    resist the coconut and the butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the
    coffee ice cream. And now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would
    taste in a graham cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top.

    Trust me, Jill...try it with toasted coconut, butterscotch topping and
    whipped cream. It's a whole 'nother planet.

    Quoted message said:

    I'll get you, when you least expect it... 😉

    HA! No one's been able to outrun me in *years* <veg>

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as
    old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had been as full as the
    waitress's, it would have been a very good dinner."

    -- Duncan Hines

    To reply, replace "spaminator" with "cox"

  16. jmcquown said:

    Yes, it's all your fault!

    <smiling brightly!> You're welcome!

    Quoted message said:

    I very rarely, like maybe once every couple of
    years, buy ice cream. But you just *had* to post about Coffee Ice Cream
    Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh yeah, you just had to
    invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the name of cooking. I managed to
    resist the coconut and the butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the
    coffee ice cream. And now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would
    taste in a graham cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top.

    Trust me, Jill...try it with toasted coconut, butterscotch topping and
    whipped cream. It's a whole 'nother planet.

    Quoted message said:

    I'll get you, when you least expect it... 😉

    HA! No one's been able to outrun me in *years* <veg>

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as
    old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had been as full as the
    waitress's, it would have been a very good dinner."

    -- Duncan Hines

    To reply, replace "spaminator" with "cox"

  17. jmcquown said:

    Yes, it's all your fault!

    <smiling brightly!> You're welcome!

    Quoted message said:

    I very rarely, like maybe once every couple of
    years, buy ice cream. But you just *had* to post about Coffee Ice Cream
    Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh yeah, you just had to
    invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the name of cooking. I managed to
    resist the coconut and the butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the
    coffee ice cream. And now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would
    taste in a graham cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top.

    Trust me, Jill...try it with toasted coconut, butterscotch topping and
    whipped cream. It's a whole 'nother planet.

    Quoted message said:

    I'll get you, when you least expect it... 😉

    HA! No one's been able to outrun me in *years* <veg>

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as
    old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had been as full as the
    waitress's, it would have been a very good dinner."

    -- Duncan Hines

    To reply, replace "spaminator" with "cox"

  18. jmcquown said:

    Yes, it's all your fault!

    <smiling brightly!> You're welcome!

    Quoted message said:

    I very rarely, like maybe once every couple of
    years, buy ice cream. But you just *had* to post about Coffee Ice Cream
    Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh yeah, you just had to
    invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the name of cooking. I managed to
    resist the coconut and the butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the
    coffee ice cream. And now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would
    taste in a graham cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top.

    Trust me, Jill...try it with toasted coconut, butterscotch topping and
    whipped cream. It's a whole 'nother planet.

    Quoted message said:

    I'll get you, when you least expect it... 😉

    HA! No one's been able to outrun me in *years* <veg>

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as
    old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had been as full as the
    waitress's, it would have been a very good dinner."

    -- Duncan Hines

    To reply, replace "spaminator" with "cox"

  19. jmcquown said:

    Yes, it's all your fault!

    <smiling brightly!> You're welcome!

    Quoted message said:

    I very rarely, like maybe once every couple of
    years, buy ice cream. But you just *had* to post about Coffee Ice Cream
    Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh yeah, you just had to
    invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the name of cooking. I managed to
    resist the coconut and the butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the
    coffee ice cream. And now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would
    taste in a graham cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top.

    Trust me, Jill...try it with toasted coconut, butterscotch topping and
    whipped cream. It's a whole 'nother planet.

    Quoted message said:

    I'll get you, when you least expect it... 😉

    HA! No one's been able to outrun me in *years* <veg>

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as
    old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had been as full as the
    waitress's, it would have been a very good dinner."

    -- Duncan Hines

    To reply, replace "spaminator" with "cox"

  20. jmcquown said:

    Yes, it's all your fault!

    <smiling brightly!> You're welcome!

    Quoted message said:

    I very rarely, like maybe once every couple of
    years, buy ice cream. But you just *had* to post about Coffee Ice Cream
    Pie, din'cha? Don't look all innocent, missy. Oh yeah, you just had to
    invoke my favourite ice cream flavour in the name of cooking. I managed to
    resist the coconut and the butterscotch topping. But yes, I bought the
    coffee ice cream. And now I'm sitting here wondering how this "pie" would
    taste in a graham cracker crust with chocolate syrup drizzled on the top.

    Trust me, Jill...try it with toasted coconut, butterscotch topping and
    whipped cream. It's a whole 'nother planet.

    Quoted message said:

    I'll get you, when you least expect it... 😉

    HA! No one's been able to outrun me in *years* <veg>

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as
    old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had been as full as the
    waitress's, it would have been a very good dinner."

    -- Duncan Hines

    To reply, replace "spaminator" with "cox"

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.