General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

A direct question for Jan -- no diversions, please

Started by Mark · · Last activity · 8 posts · 352 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 March 2004
Last activity
25 March 2004
Original author
Mark
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
352
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Your friend Hulda Clark says in her book that she has "The
    Cure For All Diseases"...

    Is this:

    [ ] the truth, or

    [ ] a lie?

    Will you give a straight answer without resorting to
    diversionary tactics, or will you launch into a diatribe
    (look it up) against
    me/EOM/"anti-alt" people?

    {I'm just curious about how Jan applies her favorite word
    when it comes to people she likes. I can guess that she'll
    call Hulda "mistaken" rather than say that Hulda "lied" in
    the title of her book.}

    Mark, MD

  2. (Mark) said:

    Your friend Hulda Clark says in her book that she has "The
    Cure For All Diseases"...

    Is this:

    [ ] the truth, or

    [ ] a lie?

    Jan has already answered this question. Her answer was "she
    is mistaken".

    Quoted message said:


    Will you give a straight answer without resorting to
    diversionary tactics, or will you launch into a diatribe
    (look it up) against
    me/EOM/"anti-alt" people?

    Jan always gives straight answers. At least she says she
    does. She also says she has *never* lied on mha.

    Quoted message said:


    {I'm just curious about how Jan applies her favorite word
    when it comes to people she likes. I can guess that she'll
    call Hulda "mistaken" rather than say that Hulda "lied" in
    the title of her book.}

    Hey, your guess was pretty good. But considering that it was
    you who originally asked her that is not surprising:-)))

    Date: 2003-07-07 23:12:31 PST

    Mark MD said:

    BTW, are you still clinging to the idea that Hulda was
    "mistaken" by claiming to have the Cure For All Diseases,
    or are you willing to admit that she lied by publishing,
    selling and profiting from the sale of the book she
    intentionally titled that way?

    Jan Drew replied:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Yes, I think she is mistaken. No I do not believe
    she lied.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    Quoted message said:


    Mark, MD

    -------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  3. Quoted message said:

    From: [email hidden] (Mark)
    Date: 3/24/2004 4:36 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: A direct question for Jan -- no diversions, please

    Wait 2 seconds Rich will be along with an answer!!!!!!!!!

    Jan

  4. (Jan) said:
    Quoted message said:

    From: [email hidden] (Mark) Date: 3/24/2004 4:36 PM
    Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: A direct question for Jan -- no diversions,
    please

    Wait 2 seconds Rich will be along with an answer!!!!!!!!!

    Jan is a bit slow on the draw. I responded hours before she
    made this reply. Cue Jan to call me a liar because I said
    hours and not 2-3 hours.

    OF course Jan knows that I responded since she read it. But
    she pretends that I am in her kill file. Poor Jan.

    Also note that Jan does not answer Mark's question. Notice
    also that she starts a new thread to distract attention away
    from not answering the question. Poor Jan.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    Quoted message said:


    Jan

    -------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  5. Impossible since scurvy is a deficiency disease she can't
    possibly 'cure' it without ascorbate. Anth

    "Mark" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Your friend Hulda Clark says in her book that she has "The
    Cure For All Diseases"...

    Is this:

    [ ] the truth, or

    [ ] a lie?

    Will you give a straight answer without resorting to
    diversionary tactics, or will you launch into a diatribe
    (look it up) against
    me/EOM/"anti-alt" people?

    {I'm just curious about how Jan applies her favorite word
    when it comes to people she likes. I can guess that she'll
    call Hulda "mistaken" rather than say that Hulda "lied" in
    the title of her book.}

    Mark, MD

  6. Rich.@. wrote in :"]news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    On 25 Mar 2004 02:28:03 GMT, [email hidden]

    (Jan) said:
    Quoted message said:

    From: [email hidden] (Mark) Date: 3/24/2004 4:36
    PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: A direct question for Jan -- no
    diversions, please

    Wait 2 seconds Rich will be along with an answer!!!!!!!!!

    Jan is a bit slow on the draw. I responded hours before
    she made this reply. Cue Jan to call me a liar because I
    said hours and not 2-3 hours.

    OF course Jan knows that I responded since she read it.
    But she pretends that I am in her kill file. Poor Jan.

    Also note that Jan does not answer Mark's question. Notice
    also that she starts a new thread to distract attention
    away from not answering the question. Poor Jan.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    Quoted message said:


    Jan

    -------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

    The last I checked a word of plurality like 'hours"
    indicates more than one with no limit on the upper number.
    Said quite simply, hours indicates any number between 2
    and infinity.

    Jan will try to call me a liar or to divert the topic. I
    expect that from her as she does not understand basic
    english. I wonder if she lost her ability to comprehend
    after all those years of conversing with children who had a
    3 word vocabulary.

    r

    r

    --
    Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with
    DLT tapes.

  7. So incredibly predictable.

    "Jan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:20040324212803.06283.00000053@mb-
    m25.aol.com...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    From: [email hidden] (Mark) Date: 3/24/2004 4:36
    PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: A direct question for Jan -- no
    diversions, please

    Wait 2 seconds Rich will be along with an answer!!!!!!!!!

    Jan

  8. [email hidden] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    From: [email hidden] (Mark) Date: 3/24/2004 4:36
    PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: A direct question for Jan -- no
    diversions, please

    Wait 2 seconds Rich will be along with an answer!!!!!!!!!

    Jan

    As straight an answer as I had expected from Jan...

    Mark, MD

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.