A few names from the past.

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
CP_1 wrote:
> Anyone know the where abouts of the following people?
>
> Carla A-G
>
> D A R S H
>
> Kathleen
>
> or
>
> Rich (I think that's his name, he had the funny cartoons)
>
> ClydesdaleMTB
>
> ??
>
> --
>
> CP

Why don't you try Googling the newsgroup and the answers will magically
appear. In fact, some just a month old.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

CP_1 wrote:
> "Ride-A-Lot" <"mitchel[nospam]"@schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>CP_1 wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone know the where abouts of the following people?
>>>
>>>Carla A-G
>>>
>>>D A R S H
>>>
>>>Kathleen
>>>
>>>or
>>>
>>>Rich (I think that's his name, he had the funny cartoons)
>>>
>>>ClydesdaleMTB
>>>
>>>??
>>>
>>>--
>>>
>>>CP

>>Why don't you try Googling the newsgroup and the answers will magically
>>appear. In fact, some just a month old.
>>
>>--
>>o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>>www.schnauzers.ws

> Why don't you go find something else to do?
>
> Not sure what got your little panties in a wad, but you really need to find
> a new set, Tinkerbell.
>
> --
>
> CP

Wow. Love the name calling. I went mountain biking today here:

http://www.schnauzers.ws/national.jpg (RR coming soon)

How was your ride through Ybor?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Anyone know the where abouts of the following people?

Carla A-G

D A R S H

Kathleen

or

Rich (I think that's his name, he had the funny cartoons)

ClydesdaleMTB

??

--

CP

"Ride-A-Lot" <"mitchel[nospam]"@schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> CP_1 wrote:
>> Anyone know the where abouts of the following people?
>>
>> Carla A-G
>>
>> D A R S H
>>
>> Kathleen
>>
>> or
>>
>> Rich (I think that's his name, he had the funny cartoons)
>>
>> ClydesdaleMTB
>>
>> ??
>>
>> --
>>
>> CP

> Why don't you try Googling the newsgroup and the answers will magically
> appear. In fact, some just a month old.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

Why don't you go find something else to do?

Not sure what got your little panties in a wad, but you really need to find
a new set, Tinkerbell.

--

CP

"Ride-A-Lot" <"mitchel[nospam]"@schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> CP_1 wrote:
>> "Ride-A-Lot" <"mitchel[nospam]"@schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>>Why don't you try Googling the newsgroup and the answers will magically
>>>appear. In fact, some just a month old.
>>>
>>>--
>>>o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>>>www.schnauzers.ws

>> Why don't you go find something else to do?
>>
>> Not sure what got your little panties in a wad, but you really need to
>> find a new set, Tinkerbell.
>>
>> --
>>
>> CP

> Wow. Love the name calling. I went mountain biking today here:
>
> http://www.schnauzers.ws/national.jpg (RR coming soon)
>
> How was your ride through Ybor?
>

> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

That looks like a nice trail.

You're close, but you're barking up the wrong bamboo tree, Grasshoppa.

--

CP

CP_1 wrote:
> Anyone know the where abouts of the following people?
>
> Carla A-G

Still here; never left.

> D A R S H

Had some health problems (?) and had to stop riding at least for a while;
popped back in 3-4 months ago.

> Kathleen

Currently chained to my furnace; doing just fine TYVM.

> or
>
> Rich (I think that's his name, he had the funny cartoons)

Survivior of multiple storms; pokes head in occasionally.

> ClydesdaleMTB

Law enforcement and/or military; healthy knees (into SS).

Travis? No one knows...

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...
> CP_1 wrote:
>> Anyone know the where abouts of the following people?
>>
>> Carla A-G

> Still here; never left.
>
>> D A R S H

> Had some health problems (?) and had to stop riding at least for a while;
> popped back in 3-4 months ago.
>
>> Kathleen

> Currently chained to my furnace; doing just fine TYVM.
>
>> or
>>
>> Rich (I think that's his name, he had the funny cartoons)

> Survivior of multiple storms; pokes head in occasionally.
>
>> ClydesdaleMTB

> Law enforcement and/or military; healthy knees (into SS).
>
> Travis? No one knows...

I think I remember Travis. He had the "Wal-Goose" and claimed to be hacked
by a guy from Oklahoma who impersonated him in the group and ruffled a bunch
of feathers?

--

CP

<snip>
>>Travis? No one knows...

> I think I remember Travis. He had the "Wal-Goose" and claimed to be hacked
> by a guy from Oklahoma who impersonated him in the group and ruffled a bunch
> of feathers?
>
> --
>
> CP

Those were the days...

Matt

"CP_1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:D[email protected]...
>> CP_1 wrote:
>>> Anyone know the where abouts of the following people?
>>>
>>> Carla A-G

>> Still here; never left.
>>
>>> D A R S H

>> Had some health problems (?) and had to stop riding at least for a while;
>> popped back in 3-4 months ago.
>>
>>> Kathleen

>> Currently chained to my furnace; doing just fine TYVM.
>>
>>> or
>>>
>>> Rich (I think that's his name, he had the funny cartoons)

>> Survivior of multiple storms; pokes head in occasionally.
>>
>>> ClydesdaleMTB

>> Law enforcement and/or military; healthy knees (into SS).
>>
>> Travis? No one knows...

> I think I remember Travis. He had the "Wal-Goose" and claimed to be
> hacked by a guy from Oklahoma who impersonated him in the group and
> ruffled a bunch of feathers?

There was something about drugs and the military or something. He kept on
saying that it was something "really bad." Might've just pooped his pants
or something, who knows?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

"CP_1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anyone know the where abouts of the following people?
>
> Carla A-G

I'm still here. I just don't post as much as I used to, can't seem to find
the time much anymore. I'm still riding strong and doing it all, still
recovering from my chemotherapy and the recent car accident (shoulder and
neck injury).

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

CP_1 wrote:
> Anyone know the where abouts of the following people?

Then there was Trekkie Dad
Remember his VanDemon FAQ ?
He turned to the dark side, said he wanted to ride only on the road.

dardruba wrote:
> CP_1 wrote:
> > Anyone know the where abouts of the following people?

> > Rich (I think that's his name, he had the funny cartoons)

Rich Touart

> His AMB Bar is now closed, But you may like to recap on
> http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar/

I was just in contact with Rich and he's getting back on the bike. It
would be nice if he got back into producing th AM-Bar as well, but I'm
saying one step at a time is good enough..

JD life is biking and biking is living it

"dardruba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> CP_1 wrote:
>> Anyone know the where abouts of the following people?

>> Rich (I think that's his name, he had the funny cartoons)

> His AMB Bar is now closed, But you may like to recap on
> http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar/

Thanks for the link, I couldn't recall Rich's last name or his web site
address.

Here's a link to my favorite one. It details the post-op success of GT
(Greg) after his nose was surgically removed from Pete F's ass.

http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar/AMBar36.jpg

--

CP

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "CP_1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Anyone know the where abouts of the following people?
>>
>> Carla A-G
>>

> I'm still here. I just don't post as much as I used to, can't seem to find
> the time much anymore. I'm still riding strong and doing it all, still
> recovering from my chemotherapy and the recent car accident (shoulder and
> neck injury).
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Carla,

Good to see you are still around.

Sounds like you've been through some real challenges and I am greatful to
hear that you are doing well.

Keep kicking ass, CA-G.

--

CP

"CP_1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...

> "dardruba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > CP_1 wrote:
> >> Anyone know the where abouts of the following people?

> >> Rich (I think that's his name, he had the funny cartoons)

> > His AMB Bar is now closed, But you may like to recap on
> > http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar/

> Thanks for the link, I couldn't recall Rich's last name or his web site
> address.
>
> Here's a link to my favorite one. It details the post-op success of GT
> (Greg) after his nose was surgically removed from Pete F's ass.

Hahahahaha, you a funny little man.

> http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar/AMBar36.jpg

Thanks, I don't think I saw that one. Quite apropos since I've been
blasting out some major sneezes today.

Greg

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
> There was something about drugs and the military or something. He kept on
> saying that it was something "really bad." Might've just pooped his pants
> or something, who knows?

Absofrigginlutely hilarious! Phil, you crack me up to the point of
falling out of my chair at least a few times a year. Thanks.

JD

> "CP_1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...
>>
>> "dardruba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > His AMB Bar is now closed, But you may like to recap on
>> > http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar/

>> Thanks for the link, I couldn't recall Rich's last name or his web site
>> address.
>>
>> Here's a link to my favorite one. It details the post-op success of GT
>> (Greg) after his nose was surgically removed from Pete F's ass.

> Hahahahaha, you a funny little man.
>

>> http://www.touart.com/amb/ambar/AMBar36.jpg
>>

> Thanks, I don't think I saw that one. Quite apropos since I've been
> blasting out some major sneezes today.
>
> Greg

I would imagine that's must easier now that your nose is no longer attached
to Pete's asscrack, Greg.

:))

--

CP

CP_1 wrote:
> Anyone know the where abouts of the following people?
>
> Carla A-G
>
> D A R S H
>
> Kathleen
>
> or
>
> Rich (I think that's his name, he had the funny cartoons)
>
> ClydesdaleMTB

I'm alive and well and very busy. I'm running a sewing business out of
the house, and the former club president turned the flyball club over to
me (gee, thanks Frank!), my daughter is showing horses and my son is
doing DI again (both in addition to flyball). I've been mostly riding
the 'bent. It's hard to spare the time it takes to drive to even the
nearest trail.

Carla, I'm so sorry to hear of your health difficulties. A friend of
mine recently completed chemo and I've seen how rough it can be.

Kathleen

Kathleen wrote:
> I'm alive and well and very busy. I'm running a sewing business out of
> the house, and the former club president turned the flyball club over to
> me (gee, thanks Frank!), my daughter is showing horses and my son is
> doing DI again (both in addition to flyball). I've been mostly riding
> the 'bent. It's hard to spare the time it takes to drive to even the
> nearest trail.

Ugh. At least the 'bent is a bicycle...kind of.

JD