A great book on how to learn the secrets of indian resturaunt curry

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Jan 12, 2006.

  1. Here is a book that i thought was really impressive. It teaches you how
    to make curries the exact same way as the they do in the curry house.
    The stuff you learn on it is great. It shows you everything about
    making a different curry for every occassion. Every recipie you will
    ever need for making indian curries is in this book. Here is a link
    for the website itself if you would like to take a look.

    http://glyder.zharmaga.hop.clickbank.net

    Tags:

  2. I suppose the first chapter is on SPAM curry...

    --Blair

  3. kevnbro

    kevnbro Guest

    > It teaches you how
    > to make curries the exact same way as the they do in the curry house.

    "the curry house"? I didn't know there was a curry family but if
    they're Indian (which I suspect they are) I bet they've got a lovely
    daughter. Kev

  4. maxine in ri

    maxine in ri Guest

    ~
    ~ "the curry house"? I didn't know there was a curry family but if
    ~they're Indian (which I suspect they are) I bet they've got a lovely
    ~daughter. Kev

    I went to school with some kids named Curry. The girl was pretty
    cute, but as my husband says, all girls below the age of 23 or so are
    cute, no matter what they do to themselves. He did say that before
    scarification came into general usage.

    maxine in ri

  5. Hayabusa

    Hayabusa Guest

    On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:02:42 -0500, maxine in ri <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >He did say that before scarification came into general usage.

    Which is what?

    fkoe