A great book on how to learn the secrets of indian resturaunt curry

Here is a book that i thought was really impressive. It teaches you how
to make curries the exact same way as the they do in the curry house.
The stuff you learn on it is great. It shows you everything about
making a different curry for every occassion. Every recipie you will
ever need for making indian curries is in this book. Here is a link
for the website itself if you would like to take a look.

http://glyder.zharmaga.hop.clickbank.net

I suppose the first chapter is on SPAM curry...

--Blair

> It teaches you how
> to make curries the exact same way as the they do in the curry house.

"the curry house"? I didn't know there was a curry family but if
they're Indian (which I suspect they are) I bet they've got a lovely
daughter. Kev

~
~ "the curry house"? I didn't know there was a curry family but if
~they're Indian (which I suspect they are) I bet they've got a lovely
~daughter. Kev

I went to school with some kids named Curry. The girl was pretty
cute, but as my husband says, all girls below the age of 23 or so are
cute, no matter what they do to themselves. He did say that before
scarification came into general usage.

maxine in ri

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:02:42 -0500, maxine in ri <[email protected]>
wrote:

>He did say that before scarification came into general usage.

Which is what?

fkoe