General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

*A prayer!!!!!!*

Started by Pandora · · Last activity · 193 posts · 3,430 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
3 October 2005
Last activity
12 October 2005
Original author
Pandora
Posts
193
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,430
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 161–180 of 193
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Pandora said:

    Another idiot. PLONK

    Keep on a - plonkin' dearie, pretty soon you'll have no one left to
    read...

    --
    Best
    Greg

  2. "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Mon 03 Oct 2005 11:38:02a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    Quoted message said:

    I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
    offensive words of that "turd"; "[censored]" and [censored] called "Sheldon".
    I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
    addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me,
    because in my killfile there is a lot of space.
    Pandora
    (very angry).

    Pandora, as much as I like you, enjoy your posts and recipes, and admire
    your talent, I think it's about time you got over this and gave it a rest.
    I have also had my own trials and tribulations with Sheldon and his
    supporters, and they're clearly not going away. I found it's just best to
    ignore the whole thing and get on with living and posting. I hope you
    choose to do the same.

    Cheers!

    Surely. I'm not afraid of anybody. Bed man and bed women are welcome!
    Cheers and thank you
    Pandora

    Quoted message said:

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*
    _____________________________

    http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg

    Popie-In-The-Bowl

  3. Pandora said:

    "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Mon 03 Oct 2005 11:38:02a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    Quoted message said:

    I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
    offensive words of that "turd"; "[censored]" and [censored] called "Sheldon".
    I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
    addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me,
    because in my killfile there is a lot of space.
    Pandora
    (very angry).

    Pandora, as much as I like you, enjoy your posts and recipes, and admire
    your talent, I think it's about time you got over this and gave it a rest.
    I have also had my own trials and tribulations with Sheldon and his
    supporters, and they're clearly not going away. I found it's just bestto
    ignore the whole thing and get on with living and posting. I hope you
    choose to do the same.

    Cheers!

    I'm not afraid of anybody. Bed man and bed women are welcome!

    Whaddaya know... the greaseball is bi-sexual and soliciting... still
    25¢, eh?

    Sheldon

  4. Sheldon said:

    buncha NO-LIFE/WILL NEVER HAVE A LIFE
    LOSERS... *All* of YOOSE!

    Far, FAR better newbies than any of yoose have tried and FAILED.

    YOU LOSE!

    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

    Sheldon

    This from a guy who claims to be giving his real name and doesn't. Who
    claims deep knowledge but is merely a recycled Navy cook who happily
    plagiarizes others' work in a desperate effort to seem knowledgeable. A
    demented bigot whose Jewish background should give him a lot of
    historical information about what the kind of hatred he carries can do,
    but he never learns.

    So many people have shown Sheldon's lamentable shallowness, general
    ignorance and poisoned mind, that there's no issue about who wins and
    loses in his small, small game. Sheldon loses every time he posts. Every
    time he replies. He demands to lose with his insanity. His viciousness.
    His malice. His utter lack of positive character.

    A terribly sad show...

    Pastorio

  5. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Gregory Morrow said:
    Pandora said:

    Well! I don't think Skeletron

    Ummm..."Skeletron"...???

    is an expert. I read things wrote by him that

    Quoted message said:

    are completely wrong, but I didn't said anything, nor I offended him for
    this. Very often Internet *is not* a good source. And I don't think
    Skeletron could teach me italian cooking. Perahps he could teach me how to
    light a barbecue or how to eat an hot dog.

    He *sure* could teach you to "eat a hot dog" - but I'm sure he'd insist
    that you bathe first :---p

    Quoted message said:

    I'm sorry that I've killed him, because I could demonstrate everybody he
    understands very few things of good cooking. Recipes need to be tried not
    only read, like he does!

    Some of us are such good cooks we don't need no steenkin' recipes :o)

    <lol> Yeah, I most often make up food as I go along...
    Ths soup simmering on the stove right now is a perfect example. ;-)

    It's basically a garlic chicken egg drop soup with tofu, but it ended up
    more elaborate than I'd planned.

    It smells wonderful but the flavors need to mellow a bit more so I'm
    going to let it slow cook (simmer) for at least an hour, then taste it
    again before adding the eggs and thickener (arrowroot powder).

    Cheers!
    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  6. "Bob (this one)" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Sheldon said:

    buncha NO-LIFE/WILL NEVER HAVE A LIFE
    LOSERS... *All* of YOOSE!

    Far, FAR better newbies than any of yoose have tried and FAILED.

    YOU LOSE!

    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

    Sheldon

    This from a guy who claims to be giving his real name and doesn't. Who
    claims deep knowledge but is merely a recycled Navy cook who happily
    plagiarizes others' work in a desperate effort to seem knowledgeable. A
    demented bigot whose Jewish background should give him a lot of historical
    information about what the kind of hatred he carries can do, but he never
    learns.

    So many people have shown Sheldon's lamentable shallowness, general
    ignorance and poisoned mind, that there's no issue about who wins and
    loses in his small, small game. Sheldon loses every time he posts. Every
    time he replies. He demands to lose with his insanity. His viciousness.
    His malice. His utter lack of positive character.

    A terribly sad show...

    Pastorio

    Doesn't matter Bob! I'm so happy because I know that his liver is
    exploding!!!!

    --
    cheers
    Pandora

  7. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Goomba38 said:
    Nancy Young said:

    I quite simply cannot take it anymore. I didn't look at the
    picture until last night, horrible, gross. I was wondering, where's
    the blood? Now you are trying to tell me the guy LIVED??????

    Please, someone, clue me in.

    nancy


    The guy lived just fine, apparently? I first saw that years ago, with
    the story behind it on www.rotten.com. A truly disgusting, eye popping
    website full of stuff like this. <shiver>

    ugh.
    I have a strong stomach, but even _I_ avoid Rotten.com...... :-(
    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  8. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Sheldon said:
    OmManiPadmeOmelet said:
    DUMBdora said:

    "OmManiPadmeOmelet" sez:
    > "Nola" wrote:
    >>"DUMBdora" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>
    >> > > I was reared to believe bad behavior is not acceptable.
    >> >
    >> > And why didn't you answer to Sheldon? Are you afraid of him
    >>
    >> I had erroneously assumed that you would be more reasonable about
    >> abandoning
    >> bad behavior than Sheldon has proven to be. I have received shots
    >> from
    >> Sheldon before and will likely receive them again; what's to fear,
    >> they
    >> are just words.
    >
    > If it bothers you that much, practice what I learned from a temper
    > control tape. (I used to have a HORRIBLE temper so used a sleep
    > training
    > tape for awhile to learn to control it, and it worked!). The tape
    > taught
    > me to channel negativity into humor. Rather than getting mad at
    > someone,
    > laugh at them.
    >
    > It works, and makes you feel WONderful!
    >
    > The same technique later helped me with stress control at work. That's
    > a
    > little more difficult since I still have problems dealing with
    > frustration (situations beyond my control) but trying to see the humor
    > in things is a very good technique and works most of the time...

    This is a little difficult , but I could try 🙂
    STRONZAdora

    Only at first... :-)
    After awhile it becomes second nature. Easy.
    It is it's own reward.

    Getting angry feels bad.
    Getting funny feels good.

    Getting laid feels better.

    No arguments there. ;-)

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    Took me about 10 years.

    And you still haven't gotten laid... sure seems like you're angling for
    some of that stinky dago's [censored], you already got your beak so far up
    her butt it's pecking at her tonsils ... because obviously your
    so-called training is a complete and utter failure (actually I know
    you're bullshitting... yeah, you got training, I got yer training
    swinging) because here yoose ALL are going on, and on, and on, and on,
    and on, day after day, after day, after day, after day and getting
    ab-so-lute-ly nowhere... buncha NO-LIFE/WILL NEVER HAVE A LIFE
    LOSERS... *All* of YOOSE!

    <lol> No, I'm not bisexual, only in your fantasies. ;-)
    If I know you, you'd want to _watch_! Most guys do.......

    Personally, I prefer my BOB (Battery Operated Boyfreind).
    They don't make you sleep in the wet spot.

    <smirk>

    Quoted message said:


    Far, FAR better newbies than any of yoose have tried and FAILED.

    YOU LOSE!

    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

    Sheldon

    <smooch>

    Quoted message said:


    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  9. Sheldon said:
    Pandora said:

    "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Mon 03 Oct 2005 11:38:02a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    > I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
    > offensive words of that "turd"; "[censored]" and [censored] called "Sheldon".
    > I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
    > addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me,
    > because in my killfile there is a lot of space.
    > Pandora
    > (very angry).

    Pandora, as much as I like you, enjoy your posts and recipes, and admire
    your talent, I think it's about time you got over this and gave it a rest.
    I have also had my own trials and tribulations with Sheldon and his
    supporters, and they're clearly not going away. I found it's just best to
    ignore the whole thing and get on with living and posting. I hope you
    choose to do the same.

    Cheers!

    I'm not afraid of anybody. Bed man and bed women are welcome!

    Whaddaya know... the greaseball is bi-sexual and soliciting... still
    25¢, eh?

    She's got crabs the size of bowling balls and VD chancres the size of
    Mt. Vesuvius ;--p

    --
    Best
    Greg

  10. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Bob (this one) said:

    So many people have shown Sheldon's lamentable shallowness, general
    ignorance and poisoned mind, that there's no issue about who wins and
    loses in his small, small game. Sheldon loses every time he posts. Every
    time he replies. He demands to lose with his insanity. His viciousness.
    His malice. His utter lack of positive character.

    You know, Bob, I'm getting a sense that maybe you don't like Sheldon.

    :-)

    Try reading the Bag o' salad thread, to see a whole different side of
    him.

  11. OmManiPadmeOmelet participated:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    ZEN killfiling? ROTFL!
    Pandora

    Quoted message said:

    She's right. ;-)

    The nice thing about good killfiles is that if you DO choose to killfile
    an author, but you still see some offensive posts due to others
    answering them, you can do a subject or thread killfile and get rid of
    that too without killfiling people that you normally prefer to read.

    I thought Zen was about indifference AND awareness, not indifference through
    ignorance. (Otherwise, why not disable all your senses and be PERFECTLY
    Zen?) Killfiling is a deliberate disabling of some part of your awareness.
    I understand the rationale associated with killfiling some individuals, and
    I don't disapprove of the practice, but I take issue with calling it Zen.

    Bob

  12. Gregory Morrow said:
    Sheldon said:
    Pandora said:

    "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...
    > On Mon 03 Oct 2005 11:38:02a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:
    >
    >> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post the
    >> offensive words of that "turd"; "[censored]" and [censored] called "Sheldon".
    >> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the insults he
    >> addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes , tell me,
    >> because in my killfile there is a lot of space.
    >> Pandora
    >> (very angry).
    >
    > Pandora, as much as I like you, enjoy your posts and recipes, and admire
    > your talent, I think it's about time you got over this and gave it a rest.
    > I have also had my own trials and tribulations with Sheldon and his
    > supporters, and they're clearly not going away. I found it's just best to
    > ignore the whole thing and get on with living and posting. I hope you
    > choose to do the same.
    >
    > Cheers!

    I'm not afraid of anybody. Bed man and bed women are welcome!

    Whaddaya know... the greaseball is bi-sexual and soliciting... still
    25¢, eh?

    She's got crabs the size of bowling balls and VD cankers the size of
    Mt. Vesuvius ;--p

    And a chute like the Holland Tunnel! hehe

    Sheldon

  13. Gregory Morrow said:
    Sheldon said:
    Pandora said:

    "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...
    > On Mon 03 Oct 2005 11:38:02a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:
    >
    >> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post
    >> the offensive words of that "turd"; "[censored]" and [censored] called
    >> "Sheldon".
    >> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the
    >> insults he addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes
    >> , tell me, because in my killfile there is a lot of space.
    >> Pandora
    >> (very angry).
    >
    > Pandora, as much as I like you, enjoy your posts and recipes, and
    > admire your talent, I think it's about time you got over this and
    > gave it a rest. I have also had my own trials and tribulations
    > with Sheldon and his supporters, and they're clearly not going
    > away. I found it's just best to ignore the whole thing and get on
    > with living and posting. I hope you choose to do the same.
    >
    > Cheers!

    I'm not afraid of anybody. Bed man and bed women are welcome!

    Whaddaya know... the greaseball is bi-sexual and soliciting... still
    25¢, eh?

    She's got crabs the size of bowling balls and VD chancres the size of
    Mt. Vesuvius ;--p

    You are getting better Greg.
    Keep trying.
    Soon your writing will be 'as good' as your hero Sheldon's is.

    Ken.

  14. Ken Davey said:
    Gregory Morrow said:
    Sheldon said:

    Pandora wrote:
    > "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > news:[email hidden]...
    >> On Mon 03 Oct 2005 11:38:02a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:
    >>
    >>> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post
    >>> the offensive words of that "turd"; "[censored]" and [censored] called
    >>> "Sheldon".
    >>> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the
    >>> insults he addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If yes
    >>> , tell me, because in my killfile there is a lot of space.
    >>> Pandora
    >>> (very angry).
    >>
    >> Pandora, as much as I like you, enjoy your posts and recipes, and
    >> admire your talent, I think it's about time you got over this and
    >> gave it a rest. I have also had my own trials and tribulations
    >> with Sheldon and his supporters, and they're clearly not going
    >> away. I found it's just best to ignore the whole thing and get on
    >> with living and posting. I hope you choose to do the same.
    >>
    >> Cheers!
    >
    > I'm not afraid of anybody. Bed man and bed women are welcome!

    Whaddaya know... the greaseball is bi-sexual and soliciting... still
    25¢, eh?

    She's got crabs the size of bowling balls and VD chancres the size of
    Mt. Vesuvius ;--p

    You are getting better Greg.
    Keep trying.
    Soon your writing will be 'as good' as your hero Sheldon's is.

    Hey, I'm just havin' a bit 'o fun. And you?

    --
    Best
    Greg

  15. OmManiPadmeOmelet said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    (Kathy in NZ) said:


    Quoted message said:

    Don't take it personally.< <

    Best advice!!! ;-)

    If you can survive Sheldon's "trial by fire" that's all you need to
    survive in the Big Bad World of Usenet!

    --
    Best
    Greg

  16. Bob (this one) said:
    Sheldon said:

    buncha NO-LIFE/WILL NEVER HAVE A LIFE
    LOSERS... *All* of YOOSE!

    Far, FAR better newbies than any of yoose have tried and FAILED.

    YOU LOSE!

    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

    Sheldon

    This from a guy who claims to be giving his real name and doesn't. Who
    claims deep knowledge but is merely a recycled Navy cook who happily
    plagiarizes others' work in a desperate effort to seem knowledgeable. A
    demented bigot whose Jewish background should give him a lot of
    historical information about what the kind of hatred he carries can do,
    but he never learns.

    So many people have shown Sheldon's lamentable shallowness, general
    ignorance and poisoned mind, that there's no issue about who wins and
    loses in his small, small game. Sheldon loses every time he posts. Every
    time he replies. He demands to lose with his insanity. His viciousness.
    His malice. His utter lack of positive character.

    A terribly sad show...

    Ya jealous there Bob - o - rino...???

    --
    Best
    Greg

  17. Gregory Morrow said:
    Ken Davey said:
    Gregory Morrow said:

    Sheldon wrote:

    > Pandora wrote:
    >> "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel
    >> messaggio news:[email hidden]...
    >>> On Mon 03 Oct 2005 11:38:02a, Pandora wrote in rec.food.cooking:
    >>>
    >>>> I pray Dimitri and other persons of not reporting in their post
    >>>> the offensive words of that "turd"; "[censored]" and [censored] called
    >>>> "Sheldon".
    >>>> I HAVE KILLED HIM! Now I don't know why I must read all the
    >>>> insults he addresses to me. Perhaps do you agree with him? If
    >>>> yes , tell me, because in my killfile there is a lot of space.
    >>>> Pandora
    >>>> (very angry).
    >>>
    >>> Pandora, as much as I like you, enjoy your posts and recipes, and
    >>> admire your talent, I think it's about time you got over this and
    >>> gave it a rest. I have also had my own trials and tribulations
    >>> with Sheldon and his supporters, and they're clearly not going
    >>> away. I found it's just best to ignore the whole thing and get
    >>> on with living and posting. I hope you choose to do the same.
    >>>
    >>> Cheers!
    >>
    >> I'm not afraid of anybody. Bed man and bed women are welcome!
    >
    > Whaddaya know... the greaseball is bi-sexual and soliciting...
    > still 25¢, eh?

    She's got crabs the size of bowling balls and VD chancres the size
    of Mt. Vesuvius ;--p

    You are getting better Greg.
    Keep trying.
    Soon your writing will be 'as good' as your hero Sheldon's is.

    Hey, I'm just havin' a bit 'o fun. And you?

    Yup - without resorting to locker room language.

    Ken.

  18. On Sat 08 Oct 2005 02:34:14p, Dan Abel wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Bob (this one) said:

    So many people have shown Sheldon's lamentable shallowness, general
    ignorance and poisoned mind, that there's no issue about who wins and
    loses in his small, small game. Sheldon loses every time he posts. Every
    time he replies. He demands to lose with his insanity. His viciousness.
    His malice. His utter lack of positive character.

    You know, Bob, I'm getting a sense that maybe you don't like Sheldon.

    :-)

    Try reading the Bag o' salad thread, to see a whole different side of
    him.

    Mebbe so, but one side does not necessarily balance or legitimize the
    other. Unacceptable behavior is still unacceptable, nonetheless.

    Would you say that a doctor that saves lives in the hospital but commits
    murder out on the street strikes a balance?

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*
    _____________________________

    http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg

    Popie-In-The-Bowl

  19. One time on Usenet said:

    On Sat 08 Oct 2005 02:34:14p, Dan Abel wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Bob (this one) said:

    So many people have shown Sheldon's lamentable shallowness, general
    ignorance and poisoned mind, that there's no issue about who wins and
    loses in his small, small game. Sheldon loses every time he posts. Every
    time he replies. He demands to lose with his insanity. His viciousness.
    His malice. His utter lack of positive character.

    You know, Bob, I'm getting a sense that maybe you don't like Sheldon.

    :-)

    Try reading the Bag o' salad thread, to see a whole different side of
    him.

    Mebbe so, but one side does not necessarily balance or legitimize the
    other. Unacceptable behavior is still unacceptable, nonetheless.

    Would you say that a doctor that saves lives in the hospital but commits
    murder out on the street strikes a balance?

    I'd duck if I were you, Wayne -- I suspect someone's about to lob
    the "it's just Usenet" gambit your way...

    --
    Jani in WA (S'mee)
    ~ mom, Trollup, novice cook ~

  20. Duh'Wayne Boatwright said:
    Dan Abel said:


    Try reading the Bag o' salad thread, to see a whole different side of
    him.

    Mebbe so, but one side does not necessarily balance or legitimize the
    other.

    That's simply because a psychotic ignorant [censored] such as yourself
    sees the glass half empty. <G>

    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

    Sheldon

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.