From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:27 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Vacation Alert

Thank you for your message.

I am out of the office until Monday August 14th. I will attempt to read your email as soon as possible after my return.

Regards,

Kim Sebrango

Eddie, didn't you know that doing nothing at work all day is very tiring.:D

I think Mr. Arzouian can personally attest to that.

Good Day Sirs.

pedaler said:
Eddie, didn't you know that doing nothing at work all day is very tiring.:D

How many sponosrs has Sebrango found?????

Answer the question.

How many new events????

How many of the old events have gotten better? The Canada Cup got worse.

They have not even posted info on the silly partners they did find, like Delta Hotels and HR Block.

Kim Sebrango is an utter failure. If anybody had any balls they would fire her ASAP and never let her back in the building they are paying $52,000 a year for.

But nobody at the CCA has any balls, unless Michelle Dumaresq still has hers.

The same old post from Eddie, with a slightly different spin.

You made your point in the other 200 or so similar posts. Give it a rest.

Obviously the points have not been made. The CCA is still being run by two incompetents (Steve Lacelle and Kim Sebrango) who arrived on the job with ABSOLUTELY ZERO CYCLING EXPERIENCE, a completely disgrace that would have been unacceptable in any other cycling federation IN THE WOLRD.

Sebrango is still wasting our time and money without delivering one new major sponsor in more than a year.

Race sponsorship has not gotten better it has gotten far worse.

The Canada Cups have lost events and sponsorship not gained any.

The overall points system has no prize money at all,. Twenty years ago it had more.

A transsexual represents the country abroad in women’s events. Another friggin’ embarrassment.

The CCA pisses away $52,000 a year (and will for five years) for some of the shittiest office space in the Ottawa area, space that offers no advantages to CCA members. There isn’t even a place to park a bike if you were ever to ride there.

The most telling sign that the points have not yet been made is that jackasses like you sit there pathetically and accept all this, losers.

What will it take to take back your sport????

Eddie Arzouian said:
Sport Canada!

Obviously you have never dealt with them..
You are absolutely right. In fact I know absolutely nothing about the CCA, Sport Canada, Kim Sebrango, Steve Lacelle or anything about your many postings on the subject. I am neither an amature nor a pro cyclist (past or present). The only cycling I do is commute to work and occasionaly ride on the local MUTs located in my area. :eek:

Eddie Arzouian said:
How many sponosrs has Sebrango found?????

Answer the question.

How many new events????

How many of the old events have gotten better? The Canada Cup got worse.

They have not even posted info on the silly partners they did find, like Delta Hotels and HR Block.

Kim Sebrango is an utter failure. If anybody had any balls they would fire her ASAP and never let her back in the building they are paying $52,000 a year for.

But nobody at the CCA has any balls, unless Michelle Dumaresq still has hers.

And when she finds sponsors, how many do you leave alone?
How many sponsors do you email encouraging them not to be involved with the CCA?
Why?
Who wants you involved?