A Xmas wish for asshatchet lovers

Johnny NoCom

Guest
My Xmas holiday wish is that all asahatchet riders everywhere give it up
and get rid of those worthless UCI hemorrhoid stick frames. It is a
big insult to the world of cycling to ride inferior old world **** that
is slow and uncomfortable.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny [email protected]

"Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> My Xmas holiday wish is that all asahatchet riders everywhere give it up
> and get rid of those worthless UCI hemorrhoid stick frames. It is a
> big insult to the world of cycling to ride inferior old world **** that
> is slow and uncomfortable.
>
> Holiday Cheers,
> Johnny [email protected]

Dude - what's up with your obession with asses, and things rammed up them?

Perhaps your interest in "**** up" bikes is a cover-up for some gender
identity issues?

Then again...perhaps you're just an asshole/troll.

Anyway,

Happy Holidays

GaryG wrote:

> "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > My Xmas holiday wish is that all asahatchet riders everywhere give it up
> > and get rid of those worthless UCI hemorrhoid stick frames. It is a
> > big insult to the world of cycling to ride inferior old world **** that
> > is slow and uncomfortable.
> >
> > Holiday Cheers,
> > Johnny [email protected]
> >

> Dude - what's up with your obession with asses, and things rammed up them?
>
> Perhaps your interest in "**** up" bikes is a cover-up for some gender
> identity issues?
>
> Then again...perhaps you're just an asshole/troll.
>
> Anyway,
>
> Happy Holidays

GaryG,

The ONLY assholes are asshatchet lovers with well lubed Preparation H
anuses, the direct result of perching oneself precariously over the bars
propped up idiotically with a upwrong seatpost and slither of leather.

No trolls here, just mere facts and a Holiday concern for these ill
advised, demented, masochists.

Holiday cheers,

Johnny [email protected]

"Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> GaryG wrote:
>
> > "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > My Xmas holiday wish is that all asahatchet riders everywhere give it

up
> > > and get rid of those worthless UCI hemorrhoid stick frames. It is a
> > > big insult to the world of cycling to ride inferior old world ****

that
> > > is slow and uncomfortable.
> > >
> > > Holiday Cheers,
> > > Johnny [email protected]
> > >

> > Dude - what's up with your obession with asses, and things rammed up

them?

> > Perhaps your interest in "**** up" bikes is a cover-up for some gender
> > identity issues?
> >
> > Then again...perhaps you're just an asshole/troll.
> >
> > Anyway,
> >
> > Happy Holidays

> GaryG,
>
> The ONLY assholes are asshatchet lovers with well lubed Preparation H
> anuses, the direct result of perching oneself precariously over the bars
> propped up idiotically with a upwrong seatpost and slither of leather.

Wow...there you go again. More focus on "ass", "assholes" "well lubed",
"anuses", etc. Sounds like you have a real interest in the subject...are
you sure you don't have gender identity issues?

> No trolls here, just mere facts and a Holiday concern for these ill
> advised, demented, masochists.

Yeah right...you're just performing a public service by insulting 98% of the
cycling world. That qualifies as a troll in my book.

GaryG wrote:

> "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > GaryG wrote:
> >
> > > "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> up

> that

> > > Dude - what's up with your obession with asses, and things rammed up

> them?
> > >
> > > Perhaps your interest in "**** up" bikes is a cover-up for some gender
> > > identity issues?
> > >
> > > Then again...perhaps you're just an asshole/troll.
> > >
> > > Anyway,
> > >
> > > Happy Holidays

> > GaryG,
> >
> > The ONLY assholes are asshatchet lovers with well lubed Preparation H
> > anuses, the direct result of perching oneself precariously over the bars
> > propped up idiotically with a upwrong seatpost and slither of leather.

> Wow...there you go again. More focus on "ass", "assholes" "well lubed",
> "anuses", etc. Sounds like you have a real interest in the subject...are
> you sure you don't have gender identity issues?
>

> > No trolls here, just mere facts and a Holiday concern for these ill
> > advised, demented, masochists.

> Yeah right...you're just performing a public service by insulting 98% of the
> cycling world. That qualifies as a troll in my book.
>
> > Holiday cheers,
> >
> > Johnny [email protected]

Garbage Gary,

98% of the cycling world has no bearing on the fact asshatchet bikes are much,
much slower than the NoCom, leads to IMPOTENCE, and when launched over the
bars tumbling to the ground, possess higher rates of serious injury especially
to the head, I'll state now, 98% of you ARE ILL-ADVISED, DEMENTED, AND
MASOCHISTS.

Holiday cheers,

Johnny [email protected]

I've ridden recumbents almost exclusively since '94, reviewed several
for RCN, designed and built one, and have raced them in HPV and open
(USCF TT) events. I even hold one of the records in the local TT
series for a partially faired recumbent.

Johnny N., you are a silly troll.

BikingBill

P.S. My newest ride, a Baccetta Strada is NOT the fastest bike (flat
road TT) I have ever owned .. but it's the best CLIMBING bent I have
ever owned ... and my overall ride times are faster,

> Dude - what's up with your obession with asses, and things rammed up them?

he replied to one of my posts with something like "the fred was
covered head to toe with Assos." He does seem to have it on his mind.

****
> > that

rammed up
> > them?

gender

> > > GaryG,
> > >
> > > The ONLY assholes are asshatchet lovers with well lubed

Preparation H
> > > anuses, the direct result of perching oneself precariously over

the bars
> > > propped up idiotically with a upwrong seatpost and slither of

leather.

> > Wow...there you go again. More focus on "ass", "assholes" "well

lubed",
> > "anuses", etc. Sounds like you have a real interest in the

subject...are
> > you sure you don't have gender identity issues?
> >

> > > No trolls here, just mere facts and a Holiday concern for these

ill
> > > advised, demented, masochists.

> > Yeah right...you're just performing a public service by insulting

98% of the
> > cycling world. That qualifies as a troll in my book.
> >
> > > Holiday cheers,
> > >
> > > Johnny [email protected]
> > >

> Garbage Gary,
>
> 98% of the cycling world has no bearing on the fact asshatchet bikes

are much,
> much slower than the NoCom, leads to IMPOTENCE, and when launched

over the
> bars tumbling to the ground, possess higher rates of serious injury

especially
> to the head, I'll state now, 98% of you ARE ILL-ADVISED, DEMENTED,

AND
> MASOCHISTS.
>
> Holiday cheers,
>
> Johnny [email protected]

I know of no research that confirms riding a diamond frame bike will
result in impotence. I would be interested in reading any data you
have. There is data to suggest that it can cause a transient
elevated PSA blood levels therefore, one should wait about three days
before obtaining a PSA blood sample.
As to the rest of your rant, it sounds clever but a little silly and
obsessive.
Jim Voeller

On 16 Dec 2004 07:31:01 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>I know of no research that confirms riding a diamond frame bike will
>result in impotence. I would be interested in reading any data you
>have.

Most of the hoopla last year or the year before came from a doctor
that had a specific interest in ramping up the fears. Nothing to back
it up and a lot of skeptics to shoot it down.

No doubt there are some cases. Get enough people doing anything and
there will be the possibility. MY theory is that sex causes impotence.
It largely isn't a problem for people not having sex.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Curtis L. Russell wrote:

> No doubt there are some cases. Get enough people doing anything and
> there will be the possibility. MY theory is that sex causes impotence.
> It largely isn't a problem for people not having sex.

Immediately after having sex, most men will suffer temporary impotence.
Ron Jeremy may be an outlier.

"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Curtis L. Russell wrote:
>
> > No doubt there are some cases. Get enough people doing anything and
> > there will be the possibility. MY theory is that sex causes impotence.
> > It largely isn't a problem for people not having sex.

> Immediately after having sex, most men will suffer temporary impotence.
> Ron Jeremy may be an outlier.

That fattie? He probably can't keep it up without Vitamin V, and probably
can't see it unless he's standing in front of a mirror.

Too bad you're not Johnny NoSPAM.