Hi folks,
I have a large '04 carbon Giant TCR1, which I love, and I
took a mate who was looking to upgrade from a Tiagra-level
alloy bike in to check out the '05 range. The TCR C1 now has
10-speed Ultegra and carbon brakes at the same price, thanks
to the exchange rate, damn it :-)
Anyway, he bought a medium TCR C1 about a week ago, and
found that it develops a lethal wobble when descending
at a mere 50km/h or so. I've read about wobbles but never
seen one before, and I couldn't believe it. He's about 5'8"
and 63kg, I'm 6'1" and 79kg - I've never felt any trace of
instability on mine, and neither have several other people
I ride with who have TCRs of various sizes. He found that putting
as much weight as possible on the drops helps, but not much.
He took it back to the shop, and they fitted a shorter stem and
tightened the headset, but it didn't make a significant difference
(although the factory stem was a little on the long side for him
anyway). He went back again and they said they'd (a) get
someone else who rides a medium Giant to try it (b) change
the frame (?). However, they also said they wouldn't let him
return it. Ouch. Like other shops around here where I've asked, they
don't allow test rides beyond the block.
Understandably, he's pretty unhappy, and I'm a bit embarrassed
because I recommended it, and introduced him to the sales guy
who now refuses to take it back. I suggested today that he call Consumer
Affairs and find out what his rights are before any real confrontation
with the shop, but I'd like to know what others have learned about
wobbles, consumer rights regarding bikes (we're in SA) and how to deal
with this situation, where a bike is simply useless for a particular rider.
Thanks,
Michael
--
bpo gallery at http://www4.tpgi.com.au/users/mvw1/bpo