Advise for my pal JD

Jd'S Bestest Bu

Guest
JD, old buddy. If'n ya remove the seatpost that's stuck up yer ass from yer last ride, mehbe ya
won't be so friggin uptight!! hth....

voodoo says:

>JD, old buddy. If'n ya remove the seatpost that's stuck up yer ass from yer last ride, mehbe ya
>won't be so friggin uptight!! hth....

If you're "hth", why dontcha go give him a hand..... ;-)

Plenty have talked the talk, but no-one's been willing to walk the walk. I dare ya......

;-)

> voodoo says:
>
> >JD, old buddy. If'n ya remove the seatpost that's stuck up yer ass from
yer
> >last ride, mehbe ya won't be so friggin uptight!! hth....
>
> If you're "hth", why dontcha go give him a hand..... ;-)
>
> Plenty have talked the talk, but no-one's been willing to walk the walk.
> dare ya......
>
> ;-)

i dunno. i'm such a noobie.

"voodoo" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > voodoo says:
> >
> > >JD, old buddy. If'n ya remove the seatpost that's stuck up yer ass from
> yer
> > >last ride, mehbe ya won't be so friggin uptight!! hth....
> >
> > If you're "hth", why dontcha go give him a hand..... ;-)
> >
> > Plenty have talked the talk, but no-one's been willing to walk the walk.
> > dare ya......
> >
> > ;-)
>
> i dunno. i'm such a noobie.

Just go do another bong hit and change your name again.

We're Bored Of You Now Bill

> "voodoo" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > voodoo says:

> > yer
> > >
> > > If you're "hth", why dontcha go give him a hand..... ;-)
> > >
> > > Plenty have talked the talk, but no-one's been willing to walk the
walk.
> > > dare ya......
> > >
> > > ;-)
> >
> > i dunno. i'm such a noobie.
>
> Just go do another bong hit and change your name again.
>
> We're Bored Of You Now Bill

who's bill?

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 02:27:26 GMT, "Sorni" <[email protected]> spewed forth:

>"voodoo" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > voodoo says:

>> yer
>> >
>> > If you're "hth", why dontcha go give him a hand..... ;-)
>> >
>> > Plenty have talked the talk, but no-one's been willing to walk the walk.
>> > dare ya......
>> >
>> > ;-)
>>
>> i dunno. i'm such a noobie.
>
>Just go do another bong hit and change your name again.
>
>We're Bored Of You Now Bill

Yer klooless I see.

--
"French people have an a priori attitude against French bands. They venerate anything that comes
from the US, UK or Australia and they don't care about French bands. Even though we have some pretty

"Thompson Rollets" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 02:27:26 GMT, "Sorni" <[email protected]> spewed forth:
>
> >"voodoo" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> yer

> >> i dunno. i'm such a noobie.
> >
> >Just go do another bong hit and change your name again.
> >
> >We're Bored Of You Now Bill
> >
> Yer klooless I see.

I've saved up a free clue to share just for this occasion.