...there's nothing better than finding several kilometres of uninterupted, empty, twisty, technical
singletrack that you never knew about.
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
After a [censored] day at the office...
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Mountain Bikes
- Published
- 29 April 2003
- Last activity
- 30 April 2003
- Original author
- Bomba
- Posts
- 15
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 788
- Views / 30 days
- 5
- Topics
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
"bomba" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
...there's nothing better than finding several kilometres of uninterupted, empty, twisty,
technical singletrack that you never knew about.Good one.
I polished off my [censored] day at the office by strapping a heavy touring bike frame to my rucksac (I've
just bought it - the frame, not the rucksac) and haring through Bristol rush hour on the Orange.
Interesting way to bificate traffic, going round with 531 bull bars on your back. I like to carry
spares, officer........Andy Chequer dropped in to stroke the Rocky Mountain too.
-
"bomba" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
...there's nothing better than finding several kilometres of uninterupted, empty, twisty,
technical singletrack that you never knew about.Ahhhh...yes, true bliss. :^)
Mike
-
"bomba" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
...there's nothing better than finding several kilometres of uninterupted, empty, twisty,
technical singletrack that you never knew about.I'd say that's good after just about anything. I'd still like it even if it followed sleeping in,
getting laid, and home made waffles!Matt (which reminds me my birthday is coming up...)
-
bomba said:
...there's nothing better than finding several kilometres of uninterupted, empty, twisty,
technical singletrack that you never knew about.Followed by a beer and a bl*w-j*b
-
John G said:
bomba said:
...there's nothing better than finding several kilometres of uninterupted, empty, twisty,
technical singletrack that you never knew about.Followed by a beer and a bl*w-j*b
I'm working on it 😉
Jon Bond found some new sweet singletrack today - check beer - biking friend's party tonight, yay
for beirut! blowjob - ex from home coming to visit... we'll see. and no, you're not getting a
ride report! -
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
...there's nothing better than finding several kilometres of uninterupted, empty, twisty,
technical singletrack that you never knew about.Followed by a beer and a bl*w-j*b
And a nice big spliff.
Small Black Dog
-
bomba <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:
...there's nothing better than finding several kilometres of uninterupted, empty, twisty,
technical singletrack that you never knew about.Yeah there is. Ripping down several kilometers of untrammeled singletrack in a first high country
ride of that particular season.JD first tracks
-
"MattB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"bomba" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
...there's nothing better than finding several kilometres of uninterupted, empty, twisty,
technical singletrack that you never knew about.I'd say that's good after just about anything. I'd still like it even if
itQuoted message said:
followed sleeping in, getting laid, and home made waffles!
Matt (which reminds me my birthday is coming up...)
I call dibs on cooking him waffles!
Bill "one job left for The Freak or The Moderator" S.
-
Jonathan Bond said:
Quoted message said:
Followed by a beer and a bl*w-j*b
I'm working on it 😉
Still practicing yoga, then Jon?
--
a.m-b FAQ: t-online.deambfaq.htmOpen ↗b.bmx FAQ: t-online.debmx faq.htmOpen ↗
-
bomba <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
...there's nothing better than finding several kilometres of uninterupted, empty, twisty,
technical singletrack that you never knew about.Good work Bomba. Now all you need to do is send me and my bike hairyplane tickets, put me up for a
few days, and show me the trails. It will make you whole, your life complete.Shaun aRe
-
Shaun Rimmer said:
Quoted message said:
...there's nothing better than finding several kilometres of uninterupted, empty, twisty,
technical singletrack that you never knew about.Good work Bomba.
Cheers. It's not as bad as I first feared when I moved here. The hills aren't going to win any
height prizes, but the steep valleys make up for
it. I'll try and get some pics in the near future.Now all you need to do is send me and my bike hairyplane
Quoted message said:
tickets, put me up for a few days, and show me the trails. It will make you whole, your life
complete.Maybe later in the year - I've got way too much on in the next couple of months. A return ticket
with BA from Manchester to Dusseldorf for the weekend is less than 100 quid. Maybe we can sort
something out...--
j.m-b FAQ: t-online.deambfaq.htmOpen ↗k.bmx FAQ: t-online.debmx faq.htmOpen ↗
-
bomba <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Shaun Rimmer said:
Quoted message said:
...there's nothing better than finding several kilometres of uninterupted, empty, twisty,
technical singletrack that you never knew about.Good work Bomba.
Cheers. It's not as bad as I first feared when I moved here. The hills aren't going to win any
height prizes, but the steep valleys make up for
it. I'll try and get some pics in the near future.Cool - I'm really itching to find some more local s/t. Even thought about harassing a couple of the
local farmers, see if I can't get them to let me cut a few miles through their land. Not likely
they'de agree (by a long shot!), but, it's an indication of how much I want to ride.Quoted message said:
Now all you need to do is send me and my bike hairyplane
Quoted message said:
tickets, put me up for a few days, and show me the trails. It will make
youQuoted message said:
Quoted message said:
whole, your life complete.
Maybe later in the year - I've got way too much on in the next couple of months. A return ticket
with BA from Manchester to Dusseldorf for the weekend is less than 100 quid. Maybe we can sort
something out...Aye, that would be cool - still, I got too much on too, really, what, with the consolidation of
Kath's and my lives and the marriage and stuff. Just have to see how it goes!Later Jon!
Shaun aRe
-
bomba said:
Jonathan Bond said:
Quoted message said:
Followed by a beer and a bl*w-j*b
I'm working on it 😉
Still practicing yoga, then Jon?
yup. Its damn hard trying to get the tip in your mouth when its longer than your upper body...
Jon Bond did I mention I have a 6" upper body? Could be why my lungs suck so much...
-
"Sorni" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
"MattB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"bomba" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
...there's nothing better than finding several kilometres of uninterupted, empty, twisty,
technical singletrack that you never knew about.I'd say that's good after just about anything. I'd still like it even if
itQuoted message said:
followed sleeping in, getting laid, and home made waffles!
Matt (which reminds me my birthday is coming up...)
I call dibs on cooking him waffles!
Bill "one job left for The Freak or The Moderator" S.
Uh, I hate to disappoint you fellas, but I already had someone in mind for the whole job. She's more
qualified.Matt (not that there's anything wrong with that...)
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.