Ah wunts me wun a thowse . . .

Olav & Marianne wrote:
> <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/magazine/3800.asp?id=13053
> >
> > but what sort of person would ride it? I don't think I'm Euro-trash
> > enough . . .
> >

> The one that has a Spyker and don't want an ordinary bike like Koga ;-)
>
> Greetings,
>
> Olav
> (The Netherlands were the Spyker and Koga are made)

Old news is the best!
http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.bicycle/browse_frm/thread/4ac1984212be8c28/?hl=en#

I didn't have a computer or net connection then. . .

PiledHigher wrote:
> Olav & Marianne wrote:
> > <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/magazine/3800.asp?id=13053
> > >
> > > but what sort of person would ride it? I don't think I'm Euro-trash
> > > enough . . .
> > >

> > The one that has a Spyker and don't want an ordinary bike like Koga ;-)
> >
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Olav
> > (The Netherlands were the Spyker and Koga are made)

> Old news is the best!
> http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.bicycle/browse_frm/thread/4ac1984212be8c28/?hl=en#

DO I detect a pooh-poohing in the offing 'mongst the huffing and the
puffing? :)

PiledHigher wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > I didn't have a computer or net connection then. . .
> >

> Better restart the interweb, mfhor has just joined....

Nor until now the time to spend on idle chit-chat and cyclo-voyeurism .
.. .

[email protected] wrote:
> Nor until now the time to spend on idle chit-chat and cyclo-voyeurism .
> . .
>
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>>DO I detect a pooh-poohing in the offing 'mongst the huffing and the
>>puffing? :)
>>
>>PiledHigher wrote:

>>>Better restart the interweb, mfhor has just joined....

Where's DRS when you need him?

--
BrettS

PiledHigher said:
Better restart the interweb, mfhor has just joined....

nah, he's been around fer quite awhile, but just *disappeared* somewhere to disperse technical advice elsewhere.

On 2006-07-24, BrettS (aka Bruce)
> [email protected] wrote:
>> Nor until now the time to spend on idle chit-chat and cyclo-voyeurism .
>> . .
>>
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>
>>>DO I detect a pooh-poohing in the offing 'mongst the huffing and the
>>>puffing? :)

> Where's DRS when you need him?

*burp*

--
TimC
A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.

[email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
> Nor until now the time to spend on idle chit-chat and cyclo-voyeurism .
> . .

<DRS>
A: Top-posters.
</DRS>

:) It had to be said. At least once.

--
..dt

I've tried that "DRS Summoning Ritual" a few times now, but to no avail. Which is probably a good thing for all concerned.. :eek:

dtmeister said:
<DRS>
A: Top-posters.

cfsmtb <[email protected]> wrote:

>> dtmeister Wrote:
>>
>> <DRS>
>> A: Top-posters.
>> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?
>> </DRS>
>>
>> :) It had to be said. At least once.

> I've tried that "DRS Summoning Ritual" a few times now, but to no
> avail.
> Which is probably a good thing for all concerned.. :eek:

Noooooooooo...don't do that!

*Quickly fixes up post*.

Nothing to be seen here folks, move along. :p

--
..dt

Maybe if we all joined in...

Parbs

cfsmtb wrote:
> I've tried that "DRS Summoning Ritual" a few times now, but to no avail.
> Which is probably a good thing for all concerned.. :eek:
>

> dtmeister Wrote:
>> <DRS>
>> A: Top-posters.
>> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?
>> </DRS>
>>
>> :) It had to be said. At least once.

I'm glad *someone* found him tasty . . . :)

cfsmtb wrote:
> PiledHigher Wrote:
> >
> > Better restart the interweb, mfhor has just joined....

> nah, he's been around fer quite awhile, but just *disappeared*
> somewhere to disperse technical advice elsewhere.
>

> --
> cfsmtb

No, like the incorrigible recidivist that I am, I got out of cyber-gaol
and returned to my old haunts to catch up with the reprobates who
encouraged me in the activities that sent me there in the first place .
.. .

It's a fair cop, guv. You got me bang to rights.