    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
  3. <mfhor@yahoo.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    news:1153645052.014165.217940@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
    > http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/magazine/3800.asp?id=13053
    >
    > but what sort of person would ride it? I don't think I'm Euro-trash
    > enough . . .

    The one that has a Spyker and don't want an ordinary bike like Koga ;-)

    Greetings,

    Olav
    (The Netherlands were the Spyker and Koga are made)

  4. PiledHigher

    PiledHigher Guest

    Olav & Marianne wrote:
    > <mfhor@yahoo.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    > > http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/magazine/3800.asp?id=13053
    > >
    > > but what sort of person would ride it? I don't think I'm Euro-trash
    > > enough . . .
    > >

    > The one that has a Spyker and don't want an ordinary bike like Koga ;-)
    >
    > Greetings,
    >
    > Olav
    > (The Netherlands were the Spyker and Koga are made)

    Old news is the best!
    http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.bicycle/browse_frm/thread/4ac1984212be8c28/?hl=en#

  5. I didn't have a computer or net connection then. . .

    PiledHigher wrote:
    > Olav & Marianne wrote:
    > > <mfhor@yahoo.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    > > > http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/magazine/3800.asp?id=13053
    > > >
    > > > but what sort of person would ride it? I don't think I'm Euro-trash
    > > > enough . . .
    > > >

    > > The one that has a Spyker and don't want an ordinary bike like Koga ;-)
    > >
    > > Greetings,
    > >
    > > Olav
    > > (The Netherlands were the Spyker and Koga are made)

    > Old news is the best!
    > http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.bicycle/browse_frm/thread/4ac1984212be8c28/?hl=en#

  6. PiledHigher

    PiledHigher Guest

    mfhor@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > I didn't have a computer or net connection then. . .

    Better restart the interweb, mfhor has just joined....

  7. DO I detect a pooh-poohing in the offing 'mongst the huffing and the
    puffing? :)

    PiledHigher wrote:
    > mfhor@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > > I didn't have a computer or net connection then. . .
    > >

    > Better restart the interweb, mfhor has just joined....

  8. Nor until now the time to spend on idle chit-chat and cyclo-voyeurism .
    .. .

    mfhor@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > DO I detect a pooh-poohing in the offing 'mongst the huffing and the
    > puffing? :)
    >
    > PiledHigher wrote:
    > > mfhor@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > > > I didn't have a computer or net connection then. . .
    > > >

    > > Better restart the interweb, mfhor has just joined....

  9. BrettS

    BrettS Guest

    mfhor@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > Nor until now the time to spend on idle chit-chat and cyclo-voyeurism .
    > . .
    >
    > mfhor@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    >
    >>DO I detect a pooh-poohing in the offing 'mongst the huffing and the
    >>puffing? :)
    >>
    >>PiledHigher wrote:

    >>>Better restart the interweb, mfhor has just joined....

    Where's DRS when you need him?

    --
    BrettS

  10. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    nah, he's been around fer quite awhile, but just *disappeared* somewhere to disperse technical advice elsewhere.

  11. TimC

    TimC Guest

    On 2006-07-24, BrettS (aka Bruce)
    > mfhor@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    >> Nor until now the time to spend on idle chit-chat and cyclo-voyeurism .
    >> . .
    >>
    >> mfhor@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    >>
    >>>DO I detect a pooh-poohing in the offing 'mongst the huffing and the
    >>>puffing? :)

    > Where's DRS when you need him?

    *burp*

    --
    TimC
    A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.

  12. dtmeister

    dtmeister Guest

    mfhor@yahoo.co.uk <mfhor@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
    > Nor until now the time to spend on idle chit-chat and cyclo-voyeurism .
    > . .

    <DRS>
    A: Top-posters.
    </DRS>

    :) It had to be said. At least once.

    --
    ..dt

  13. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    I've tried that "DRS Summoning Ritual" a few times now, but to no avail. Which is probably a good thing for all concerned.. :eek:

  14. dtmeister

    dtmeister Guest

    cfsmtb <cfsmtb.2bfpsz@no-mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:

    >> dtmeister Wrote:
    >>
    >> <DRS>
    >> A: Top-posters.
    >> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?
    >> </DRS>
    >>
    >> :) It had to be said. At least once.

    > I've tried that "DRS Summoning Ritual" a few times now, but to no
    > avail.
    > Which is probably a good thing for all concerned.. :eek:

    Noooooooooo...don't do that!

    *Quickly fixes up post*.

    Nothing to be seen here folks, move along. :p

    --
    ..dt

  15. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    Maybe if we all joined in...

    Parbs

    cfsmtb wrote:
    > I've tried that "DRS Summoning Ritual" a few times now, but to no avail.
    > Which is probably a good thing for all concerned.. :eek:
    >

    > dtmeister Wrote:
    >> <DRS>
    >> A: Top-posters.
    >> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?
    >> </DRS>
    >>
    >> :) It had to be said. At least once.

  16. Travis

    Travis Guest

  17. I'm glad *someone* found him tasty . . . :)

  18. cfsmtb wrote:
    > PiledHigher Wrote:
    > >
    > > Better restart the interweb, mfhor has just joined....

    > nah, he's been around fer quite awhile, but just *disappeared*
    > somewhere to disperse technical advice elsewhere.
    >

    > --
    > cfsmtb

    No, like the incorrigible recidivist that I am, I got out of cyber-gaol
    and returned to my old haunts to catch up with the reprobates who
    encouraged me in the activities that sent me there in the first place .
    .. .

    It's a fair cop, guv. You got me bang to rights.