rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

All hail the flip king!!!

Started by Unitik908 · · Last activity · 13 posts · 366 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
27 March 2006
Last activity
27 March 2006
Original author
Unitik908
Posts
13
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
366
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–13 of 13
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Happy birthday shaun!!!

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unitik908's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8690
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48086

  2. I guess he deserves two threads. One in RSU and one also in JC.

    Once again. Happy Birthday man.

    KH.

    --
    juggle508

    ----------Joshua 1:9 ----------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48086

  3. Happpy birthday mate, keep it coming

    --
    Lucas1wheel
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48086

  4. Happy Birthday man

    --
    xavcollos
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xavcollos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7107
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48086

  5. happy birthday

    --
    gordythegon
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gordythegon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10642
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48086

  6. Keep 'm rolling, on the road and in the air!!!!
    happy BD man,
    greetings from the Netherlands
    R

    --
    tr4nspo

    Go4it,we never meet younger again!
    www.eenwielertrial.tk
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tr4nspo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9839
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48086

  7. Happy Birthday also from Germany and from the unicycle.tv Crew

    Keep on beeing unique !

    --
    olarf

    visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    olarf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10588
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48086

  8. THANK YOU!

    Thanks to everyone for this thread. that seriously made my day. I was
    just thinking yesterday if I would ever get a thread about my birthday,
    lol. It's wonderful thank you again. I'll keep the footage and
    everything coming, and filming is going really well. Hope you all will
    enjoy the vid at the end of may.

    -Shaun Johanneson

    --
    unifreak7

    FLIP IT... Twice
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48086

  9. happy b-day sir

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48086

  10. Happy Birthday Shaun!

    --
    TrialsUni
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TrialsUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7986
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48086

  11. happy b'day!!

    🙂

    --
    epistolize

    my signature is a squiggle, but my keyboard like a trusty secretary
    always organises my thoughts into lines of legible text, filing them
    away so I can scream and beat up on my computer when it crashes and I
    haven't backed up.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    epistolize's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11876
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48086

  12. happy b-day, shaun.

    luv your movies. keep em comming

    --
    manon1wheel

    Riley

    I LOVE YOU GILBY
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48086

  13. Happy Birthday Dude

    +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
    |Filename: cake.bmp |
    |Download: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/12703 |
    +-------------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)
    'Check Out The Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez)

    koebwil said:

    I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    letters I don't want

    *JONNY IS MY HERO!*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trials_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10953
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48086

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.