all other electric bicycle forums.

chewbacca

Guest
visit http://www.ebikehub.com/forum/ to see electric bicycle
information updated daily, links to all other electric bicycle forums,
great electric bicycle videos, our new electric bicycle for dummies
area, tons of info come check it out.

"chewbacca" <[email protected]> wrote in message

| visit http://www.ebikehub.com/forum/ to see electric bicycle
| information updated daily, links to all other electric bicycle forums,
| great electric bicycle videos, our new electric bicycle for dummies
| area, tons of info come check it out.

Perhaps you should petitiion usenet for a rec.tankyelectricbike.misc
newsgroup?

Until they can build linear-induction motors that fit into a normal brake
pad holder, and an invisible lightweight power source, I'm not interested.
When they can do that, maybe I'll reinstate my racing license again.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com