AllBike! --a new indy bike culture web resource

Hi all...

I've been publishing "Out Your Backdoor" on the web since 1994 and in
print since 1991. It's a mag/site celebrating every aspect of
independent adventure and culture. Lots of biking!

Well, last year I figured that some bikey folks might prefer a web
version (or even a print version) of OYB that was only about the indy
bike scene.

So I created AllBike! (all bike good bike indy bike). It's basically a
mirror of OYB.com but with only the bike related stuff. And it's a HUGE
range of articles covering ALL aspects of cycling, at that.

Link be: http://allbikemag.com.

I'd be happy if anyone put a link to it on their site. It might be a
better fit anyway for some bike club, bike org, bike sites anyway. (It
still hooks back to OYB.com for those who can't get enough.)

Someday I just might publish a print mag version of the site! Anyone
think that would be neat?

Well, THANKS!

--Jeff Potter
publisher
AllBike!
(live direct email best to jeff a t allbikemag d o t com)

[email protected] wrote:
> Hi all...
>
> I've been publishing "Out Your Backdoor" on the web since 1994 and in
> print since 1991. It's a mag/site celebrating every aspect of
> independent adventure and culture. Lots of biking!
>
> Well, last year I figured that some bikey folks might prefer a web
> version (or even a print version) of OYB that was only about the indy
> bike scene.
>
> So I created AllBike! (all bike good bike indy bike). It's basically a
> mirror of OYB.com but with only the bike related stuff. And it's a HUGE
> range of articles covering ALL aspects of cycling, at that.
>
> Link be: http://allbikemag.com.
>
> I'd be happy if anyone put a link to it on their site. It might be a
> better fit anyway for some bike club, bike org, bike sites anyway. (It
> still hooks back to OYB.com for those who can't get enough.)
>
> Someday I just might publish a print mag version of the site! Anyone
> think that would be neat?
>
> Well, THANKS!
>
> --Jeff Potter
> publisher
> AllBike!
> (live direct email best to jeff a t allbikemag d o t com)

It looks interesting but will take some time to poke around and read.
I will comment later, as will probably a lot of people.
Glad to see some people getting busy.
Bill Baka