rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Alloy seat post

Started by maxisback · · Last activity · 32 posts · 613 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
29 May 2006
Last activity
1 June 2006
Original author
maxisback
Posts
32
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
613
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–32 of 32
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. if u do look at the begining fo the trhead I say : I just received my
    alloy seatpost from bedford.. so yeah thats wtf Im talking about.. I
    was assuming that u ppl could assume that if I got an alloy seatpost
    from bedford well its bedford alloy seatpost.. but I guess I assume
    wrong ?

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49844

  2. Well, Bedford does sell other parts too. Just because you can buy a KH
    unicycle from Bedford doesn't mean Bedford made it, for instance.

    --
    forrestunifreak

    **Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
    (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*

    *><>* Screw in Lightbulbs for Christ **<><**
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49844

  3. yeah I kno that for sure.. I was just saying that I got a fricken alloy
    seatpost from bedford and that it was nice and u ppl FREAK OUT ME omg..

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49844

  4. maxisback said:

    so dont tell me to watch what I write.

    Watch what you write.

    --
    harper

    -Greg Harper

    B L U E S H I F T

    *jc is the only main man. there can be no other.*

    This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    harper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/426
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49844

  5. Is it the same as this one?
    http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49083

    --
    fexnix

    'My 29er page' (www.teamld.2ya.com)
    'My fresh album' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49844

  6. maxisback said:

    I was just saying that I got a fricken alloy seatpost from bedford and
    that it was nice

    No you weren't, you were just saying that you got a post and it was
    nice, and that being gay is intrinsically linked with being bad or
    inadequate.

    Interestng that you could find a 22.2mm post that strong though, when I
    bent the one on my Muni I found there's nothing available in the UK
    better than the standard steel ones. In the end I just got a KH24
    instead.

    --
    kington99

    Dave

    - what a thoroughly post-modern subversion of the cycling genre -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    kington99's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9417
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49844

  7. fexnix said:

    Is it the same as this one?
    http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49083

    I will field this so that max doesn't have a cow, it is not the same,
    this is an aloy post not a steel one. This one is lighter, and
    hopefully stronger.

    --
    ntappin
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ntappin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10800
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49844

  8. Maybe I'm weird, but I like to watch Max have a cow.

    MAD MAX

    +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
    |Filename: mad max.bmp |
    |Download: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/13628 |
    +-------------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    pdc

    "What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
    mother"

    Come Ride: http://tinyurl.com/hq49e
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49844

  9. I've been riding a 22.2 Primo Rod for almost a year, switching it
    between my muni and my trials, and there's no way that thing is going
    to break. I've tried. Trust me.

    Yeah it weighs a little more than most posts, but I'm no "weight
    weenie"... it's not hurting my rolling hops any.

    Oh, and did I mention I spent only $19 on it? The extra $100 I saved
    bought me a Scott Wallis CF base. Pretty sweet, eh? Who'd be so
    reckless as to blow the whole $120 on just a post? Oh, nevermind...

    maxisback said:

    ppl say I need to get a life ?

    Perhaps they meant you need to get a brain that works.

    About watching what you write... the manner of your speech / writing
    forms a big part of the first impression you make on other people.
    Using derogatory words gives people the impression that you're
    disrespectful; when you don't give respect, you usually don't get
    respect.

    So watch your mouth, punk, then maybe people won't give you such a hard
    time.

    --
    maestro8

    Those are my principles. If you don't like those, I have others. --
    Groucho Marx
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    maestro8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7871
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49844

  10. maxisback said:

    yeah I kno that for sure.. I was just saying that I got a fricken alloy
    seatpost from bedford and that it was nice and u ppl FREAK OUT ME omg..

    Remember that even though this is the internet you are talking to
    strangers, please watch your manners, as most of us do. I find that
    kids using the word gay for anything is just as insulting as using the
    word neger, I'm not the only one, why don't you indulge us and be a bit
    more respectful ? Why is it so difficult ?

    I don't expect any answer to these questions all I wanna tell you is
    that you will be patronized if you insult people's intelligence and
    hurt there values (such as respect and tolerance).

    People freak out because of your attitude, that's what you get when you
    start cursing, throwing 'wtf's all over the place, and just being plain
    arrogant.

    --
    thieum

    'Selection of the best uni videos out there by Matayo'
    (http://monomaniaque.free.fr/videosmono/)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thieum's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10189
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49844

  11. I sure wish Darren had more of a web site, then maybe Maxis could have
    just pointed us to a link. Instead he insists it's the "alloy seat post
    dammit". I checked Darren's online price list. It may not be up to
    date, but it's all he's got on his web site. No 22.2mm alloy seatpost
    is shown in your price range. The closest is "RAIL POST - ALLOY -
    22.2MM" at $60 CA. Does Bedford make these things, or are they
    manufactured in his name? Still trying to identify your post in case
    other people want to get one.

    --
    johnfoss

    John Foss
    "jfoss" at "unicycling.com" -- www.unicycling.com
    -----------------------------------------------

    "The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
    -- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    johnfoss's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/832
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49844

  12. Is it this one? http://tinyurl.com/lbk7j

    --
    fexnix

    'My 29er page' (www.teamld.2ya.com)
    'My fresh album' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/49844

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.