Alternative first offense penalty

jyh

Guest
I think that the Tai police is on the right track:
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6932801.stm>

UCI could introduce "Hello Kitty" jerseys, and then a rider caught for
the first time would have to complete, say, 10-15 races with that
jersey, on half-pay from their team (and the team's DS gets a nice
t-shirt "proud DS of a HK rider"). But then we are talking about guys
who usually have no problem wearing really hideous attires, so maybe
this would have no effect.

jyh.

"jyh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I think that the Tai police is on the right track:
> <http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6932801.stm>
>
> UCI could introduce "Hello Kitty" jerseys, and then a rider caught for
> the first time would have to complete, say, 10-15 races with that
> jersey, on half-pay from their team (and the team's DS gets a nice
> t-shirt "proud DS of a HK rider"). But then we are talking about guys
> who usually have no problem wearing really hideous attires, so maybe
> this would have no effect.

What's the matter? Free social system too much for you?