General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

alternative option to help with diabetes

Started by Gary Hardin · · Last activity · 12 posts · 502 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
29 April 2004
Last activity
17 May 2004
Original author
Gary Hardin
Posts
12
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
502
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–12 of 12
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. If you'd like to read up on how others are having good luck
    with controlling their diabetes, go to the testimonials at
    ... www.global-light-
    network.com/store/shopreviewlist.asp?id=89 ...

    especially the one by Dr. Herbage USA  (5/25/03). I think
    you will find it as interesting as I did.

  2. HEY! that was my nickname in H.S.

    8))

    "Gary Hardin" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    If you'd like to read up on how others are having good
    luck with


    controlling

    Quoted message said:

    their diabetes, go to the testimonials at ... www.global-light-
    network.com/store/shopreviewlist.asp?id=89 ...

    especially the one by Dr. Herbage USA (5/25/03). I think
    you will find it as interesting as I did.

  3. Gary Hardin <[email hidden]> quoth:

    Quoted message said:

    If you'd like to read up on how others are having good
    luck with controlling their diabetes, go to the
    testimonials at ...

    Sheesh! You're spamming all my newsgroups! Get the heck
    outta here!

    Priscilla

  4. Quoted message said:

    If you'd like to read up on how others are having good
    luck with controlling their diabetes, go to the
    testimonials at ...

    Quoted message said:

    especially the one by Dr. Herbage USA  (5/25/03). I
    think you will find it as interesting as I did.

    If you'd make something that when sprinkled on spammers such
    as yourself causes the spammer to shrivel up and dies in a
    pool of slime I'd be very interested .... until then, bugger
    off spammer ....

    --

    ]- "I am a man of many parts, ]- unfortunately most of them
    are no longer in stock" ]-
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------
    To reply by e-mail, move the Gnu from the address to the
    subject line.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------

  5. Straight to the Kill File with yet another Spammer#

    David

    --
    "That Damn Butterfly"

  6. may you die a thousand deaths!!

    dave

    Gary Hardin said:

    If you'd like to read up on how others are having good
    luck with controlling their diabetes, go to the
    testimonials at ... www.global-light-
    network.com/store/shopreviewlist.asp?id=89 ...

    especially the one by Dr. Herbage USA (5/25/03). I think
    you will find it as interesting as I did.

  7. Gary Hardin wrote in message ...

    Quoted message said:

    If you'd like to read up on how others are having good
    luck with


    controlling

    Quoted message said:

    their diabetes, go to the testimonials at ... www.evil-network.com/store/sucker-
    reviewlist.asp?id=666 ...

    especially the one by Dr. Herbage USA (5/25/03). I think
    you will find it as interesting as I did.

    See

    psychopath-research.comwhatis psycho 1.html

    for details.

    Regards
    Old Al

  8. GE gary

    We call spamming pieces of [censored] like you "Assholistyic"
    practitioners

    SO, take your scam elsewhere

    Gary Hardin said:

    If you'd like to read up on how others are having good
    luck with controlling their diabetes, go to the
    testimonials at ... www.global-light-
    network.com/store/shopreviewlist.asp?id=89 ...

    especially the one by Dr. Herbage USA (5/25/03). I think
    you will find it as interesting as I did.

    --
    "...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as
    history, a hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls
    observing from the present" Glen Cook

  9. "Gary Hardin" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    If you'd like to read up on how others are having good
    luck with


    controlling

    Quoted message said:

    their diabetes, go to the testimonials at ...

    <sniparoni>

    Quoted message said:

    especially the one by Dr. Herbage USA (5/25/03). I think
    you will find it as interesting as I did.

    Dr. Herbage? Gee, I wonder what he might be selling? Oh, my.
    You are a creative spammer!

    --
    Type 2 users.bestweb.net~jbove Proud member of the
    HuffNation. Vote for George!

  10. How long and how many times has this story been used to sell
    products. They are still pushing but have not made any real
    progress because they do not produce results for the sick
    people. What was the game before vitamins were discovered?
    Sugar pills work very well for a "believer". I still see a
    lot of them die still supporting their alternative.

    Julie Bove said:

    "Gary Hardin" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    If you'd like to read up on how others are having good
    luck with


    controlling

    Quoted message said:

    their diabetes, go to the testimonials at ...

    <sniparoni>

    Quoted message said:

    especially the one by Dr. Herbage USA (5/25/03). I think
    you will find it as interesting as I did.

    Dr. Herbage? Gee, I wonder what he might be selling? Oh,
    my. You are a creative spammer!

  11. There coming to take you away Away... Away...Away

    Sam Manning wrote:

    < 2pounds of Chung food snipped>

    --
    "...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as
    history, a hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls
    observing from the present" Glen Cook

  12. On 4 May 2004 11:18:31 -0700, [email hidden] (Sam Manning)

    Quoted message said:

    Mack©® <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    On 1 May 2004 12:07:12 -0700, [email hidden]
    (Sam Manning) wrote:

    ahh, so it's all one big evil conspiracy. I think your
    aluminum foil cap is loose again sammy you should go to:
    zapatopi.netafdb.html They will be more than
    happy to protect you from the evil FDA and AMA.

    ===================================

    Government Cover ups are an accepted part of our culture.
    Do you actually believe its stops there ?

    "ain't no money in cures" Sam Manning

    you're just [censored] because you missed your seat on the
    spaceship that came with that last comet. you were supposed
    to be in the compound in California with the rest of suicide
    cult, er, ticket holders. Next time, be on time.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.