UK and Europe · Public discussion

Am I here?

Started by Helen C Simmons · · Last activity · 22 posts · 1,159 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
25 January 2005
Last activity
26 January 2005
Original author
Helen C Simmons
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,159
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. On 26/1/05 12:17 pm, in article
    [email hidden], "Mark Thompson"

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Well I can see lots of posts... but am I here?? Such is the meaning of
    life. To keep this on topic, I've just nagged Nathan to go on the
    turbo instead of watching the TV ;-)

    That'll backfire when he realises he can move the turbo in front of the TV,
    possibly with a second one for mum...

    How about one of the virtual reality types where you can 'race' the
    computer. It should be possible to have a version where you can give
    individual riders electronic handicaps to balance out ability.

    Just wondering whether anyone has bought wafflycat a whistle yet so she can
    ride on Mr Frosty behind Nathan in the next TT going 'peep! peep!'

    ...d

  2. "David Martin" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Just wondering whether anyone has bought wafflycat a whistle yet so she
    can
    ride on Mr Frosty behind Nathan in the next TT going 'peep! peep!'

    ..d

    Oh I've been wearing a whistle when cycling for a long time. Indeed if I
    want Nathan to put a bit more effort into his cycling I simply do my Madame
    Souza (a la Belleville Rendez-vous) impersonation whilst cycling along.
    Can't see Nathan for dust in his rush to get away from me. Can't think
    why...

    Cheers, helen s

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.