Power meters · Public discussion

An Old Guy

Started by geneseo · · Last activity · 42 posts · 3,551 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Power meters
Published
3 February 2012
Last activity
15 February 2012
Original author
geneseo
Posts
42
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,551
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–42 of 42
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by swampy1970 [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    Must be logged in to download. Boooo!

    I was able to access it just fine. Don't download it - just read it on the site.

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by doctorSpoc [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    Exactly... not motivated and commited enough... to neglect my two young kids and my wife that I love and WANT to spend time with.. quit my job and get a new more flexible one.. not sure if you're being sarcastic but, I am definitely not motivated in any way, shape or form to do more than I'm doing at this point in my life (43 yrs old).. and I don't think I'm alone.. funny I was having a conversation with a team mate on way back from a race about how well divorce correlated with cycling performance.. correlates very well based on the riders we competed with..

    I'm with ya, man! I probably do too much time as it is, but my wife is very supportive. 10 - 12 hours is my limit, but I normally do 8- 10. I can only do that because I work from home and don't have to worry about commuting to/from work. So, I can workout starting right at 5PM or even at lunch. My wife and kid like to sleep in on the weekend, so early morning rides work best for me then. I could care less about competing with pros. I just want to improve and be the best I can given the time I have. Competition with myself is enough. I don't need much in the way of extrinsic motivation. I've gone from an overweight desk jockey to a less overweight one [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG] Perhaps one day, I'll hit my goal weight and perform just that much better.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.