And now Monday's here...

In Another Life

Guest
...I can't be bothered to be nice. As MAT has noted, I find it so much easier to make enemies.

So, questions for a Monday:

Why are you at work? No, why REALLY?

Do you envy my fleet running feet? i.e. Is it fair that an obnoxious, egotistic, twit such as myself
should have so much running talent without even trying?

Why am I keeping the cats outside in the snowy snow?

Will the snowy snow still be here of Friday so I can go 'boarding?

Why the fcuk was I charged £232 for a regular service on my car?

Should I buy a new model Polar or have the battery replaced in my old 'Coach'?

Should I move house?

Should I train really seriously again - could I stand the stress and heartache of competition? (This
is beginning to ****le at me almost every day. Yunno, it's the 'you're alive, why are you coasting?'
****le. OTOH, why turn an easy life into a hard one? OTOH, you're only passing this way once, why
not give your all? Everytime I make a choice, I think I've made the wrong one. Miss G, you'll
understand. Mail me with the answer. Please.)

OK, I got up and let the mewing cats in. You can stop worrying.

Why haven't I mailed Timmy my donation yet?

Now big cat is attacking my Mizunos! Yay! A use for them at last!

Gotta go, I'm hungry. If I have a bagel with nutella I should be OK to run at 3-ish. Bit late I
know, but I was busy this morning. See ya, babes!

In another life, when we are both cats wrote:
> ...I can't be bothered to be nice. As MAT has noted, I find it so much easier to make enemies.
>
> So, questions for a Monday:
>
> Why are you at work? No, why REALLY?
>
> Do you envy my fleet running feet? i.e. Is it fair that an obnoxious, egotistic, twit such as
> myself should have so much running talent without even trying?
>
> Why am I keeping the cats outside in the snowy snow?
>
> Will the snowy snow still be here of Friday so I can go 'boarding?
>
> Why the fcuk was I charged £232 for a regular service on my car?
>
> Should I buy a new model Polar or have the battery replaced in my old 'Coach'?
>
> Should I move house?
>
> Should I train really seriously again - could I stand the stress and heartache of competition?
> (This is beginning to ****le at me almost every day. Yunno, it's the 'you're alive, why are you
> coasting?' ****le. OTOH, why turn an easy life into a hard one? OTOH, you're only passing this way
> once, why not give your all? Everytime I make a choice, I think I've made the wrong one. Miss G,
> you'll understand. Mail me with the answer. Please.)
>
> OK, I got up and let the mewing cats in. You can stop worrying.
>
> Why haven't I mailed Timmy my donation yet?
>
> Now big cat is attacking my Mizunos! Yay! A use for them at last!
>
> Gotta go, I'm hungry. If I have a bagel with nutella I should be OK to run at 3-ish. Bit late I
> know, but I was busy this morning. See ya, babes!

Hey, Dude, you don't need to share everything!

--
Bob Burns Mill Hall PA [email protected]

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 14:19:41 GMT, "Bob Burns"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hey, Dude, you don't need to share everything!

Oh, but you're wrong. I do.