And they dare to call it health care

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Bew, Mar 8, 2004.

  1. Bew

    Bew Guest

    Tags:

  2. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Bew" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > I love this one , they admit chemo kills good cells as
    > well as bad , BUT THEY HAVE YET ANOTHER MIRACLE
    > BREAKTHROUGH !!! - BWAAAAAHHHH
    >
    > http://www.med.umich.edu/opm/newspage/2004/bexxar.htm

    Sounds like a very promising approach.

    BTW, although I'm not sure if he would remember me anymore
    (it was at least 16 years ago), I used to know Dr. Kaminski.
    A good man, and a good researcher. I'm glad to see he's
    making progress.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do