...and you thought your commute was tough....

That was wicked, better him then me!! It does raise a question...how many riders crashed and burned doing that race?

I dunno. I bet there have been more than a few in the time they've been running this race. I think that course ought to be a stop on the MTB downhill world cup circuit.

Originally Posted by alienator .

I dunno. I bet there have been more than a few in the time they've been running this race. I think that course ought to be a stop on the MTB downhill world cup circuit.

I wonder how many downhill MTB'rs would be too scared to actually to it? It's one thing to crash and burn on dirt and grass, it's another to crash and burn on the edge of a ramp smashing into the pavement then slide head first into a side of building as you clip a cement pole!

Originally Posted by Chavez .

Man, after that, I'd need new brakes and new underwear.
Especially the underwear, though riding like that you should be wearing new underwear-so the you won't be embarrassed by the EMT people!

That looked like fun. I would like to see what modifications had to be done to the bike before riding this circuit

kdelong said:
That looked like fun. I would like to see what modifications had to be done to the bike before riding this circuit
My guess would be that the course was done on an MTB w/ slicks or lightly grooved tread tires.

Originally Posted by Froze .

Especially the underwear, though riding like that you should be wearing new underwear-so the you won't be embarrassed by the EMT people!

Yeah, but even brand-new, squeaky-clean underwear wouldn't be by the end.