Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Answer to gluing tubies

Started by Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com · · Last activity · 10 posts · 509 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
10 October 2007
Last activity
13 October 2007
Original author
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
509
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
    tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
    do tubie gluing..not sure of the point here.

  2. Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com said:

    I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
    tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
    do tubie gluing..not sure of the point here.

    Avoid tubie glue fumes?

  3. Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com said:

    I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
    tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
    do tubie gluing..not sure of the point here.

    You're high as a kite, aren't you?

    Classier than huffing patio sealant, I must say.

  4. On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:19:23 -0700, "Qui si parla

    Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com said:

    I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
    tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
    do tubie gluing..

    Quoted message said:

    not sure of the point here.

    Neither are we, since you seem to have started a new thread half way
    through some other thread :-)

  5. still me said:

    On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:19:23 -0700, "Qui si parla

    Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com said:

    I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
    tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
    do tubie gluing..
    not sure of the point here.

    Neither are we, since you seem to have started a new thread half way
    through some other thread :-)

    Being stubborn as there are 3 guys I refuse to 'talk' to..sorry to be
    so obtuse.

  6. landotter said:

    On Oct 10, 9:19 am, "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com"

    Quoted message said:

    I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
    tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
    do tubie gluing..not sure of the point here.

    You're high as a kite, aren't you?

    Classier than huffing patio sealant, I must say.

    Really like panaracer tubie gluie but it does make ya 'take a trip
    without leavin' the farm'...

  7. Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com said:

    I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
    tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
    do tubie gluing..not sure of the point here.

    That you're just a rugular bike mechanic ?? :-) :-)

    - Don Gillies
    San Diego, CA

    P.S. this is my last post of the day. I'm going to the gym now to
    work out on the stainmaster ...

  8. Qui si parla Campagnolo aka Peter Chisholm said:

    I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
    tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
    do tubie gluing..not sure of the point here.


    butbutbut, how do you FEEL about gluing tubular tires to wheels you
    disapprove of?

    --
    Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
    Beer - It's not just for breakfast anymore!

  9. Donald Gillies said:

    ...
    P.S. this is my last post of the day. I'm going to the gym now to
    work out on the stainmaster ...


    ^^^^^^^^^^^

    TMI, buddy. Keep your stains to yourself. 😉

    --
    Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
    Beer - It's not just for breakfast anymore!

  10. Qui si parla Campagnolo aka Peter Chisholm said:
    still me said:

    On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:19:23 -0700, "Qui si parla

    Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com said:

    I glue tubies on many wheels, including carpetfibre, and cross
    tubies..I glue many as the other guy does the disc brake bleeding..I
    do tubie gluing..
    not sure of the point here.


    Neither are we, since you seem to have started a new thread half way
    through some other thread :-)

    Being stubborn as there are 3 guys I refuse to 'talk' to..sorry to be
    so obtuse.

    Who are the other two?

    Hmmm..., maybe Peter was responsible for the DSL router in my building
    failing? 😉

    --
    Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
    Beer - It's not just for breakfast anymore!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.