Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations: Cleveland???

Andy

Guest
Next Monday on the travel channel.

Am I on Candid Camera?

Cleveland???

What's next, New Jersey?!? ;)

Andy

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:55:01 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:

>Next Monday on the travel channel.
>
>Am I on Candid Camera?
>
>Cleveland???
>
>What's next, New Jersey?!? ;)

Isn't this the episode with Ruhlman?

TammyM

On 2007-08-23, Andy <q> wrote:

> What's next, New Jersey?!? ;)

Sure, why not? Poughkeepsie, no less. What's it matte? He's a dolt
wherever he is.

nb

Andy wrote:
> Next Monday on the travel channel.
>
> Am I on Candid Camera?
>
> Cleveland???
>
> What's next, New Jersey?!? ;)
>
> Andy

He's already done Joisey, ya dumbass!

<where he was joined by Mario Batali, no less>

"notbob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 2007-08-23, Andy <q> wrote:
>
>> What's next, New Jersey?!? ;)

> Sure, why not? Poughkeepsie, no less. What's it matte? He's a dolt
> wherever he is.
>
> nb

Poughkeepsie is in NY. Thank you, the Geography Police.

On 2007-08-24, Paco's Tacos <[email protected]> wrote:

> Poughkeepsie is in NY. Thank you, the Geography Police.

Dang! That NY on Google maps looks just like NJ when you've had
enough wine. ;)

nb

Andy wrote:
> Next Monday on the travel channel.
>
> Am I on Candid Camera?
>
> Cleveland???
>
> What's next, New Jersey?!? ;)
>
> Andy

He did Jersey at least twice. The NYC 2 hour interweaved show with
Zimmerns' show that was on about 2 weeks ago was good.

George said...

> Andy wrote:
>> Next Monday on the travel channel.
>>
>> Am I on Candid Camera?
>>
>> Cleveland???
>>
>> What's next, New Jersey?!? ;)
>>
>> Andy

> He did Jersey at least twice. The NYC 2 hour interweaved show with
> Zimmerns' show that was on about 2 weeks ago was good.

I stand corrected.

I saw some of that show the other day, a little backyard BBQ segment. I
seem to remember a NJ episode where he visited a restaurant at Asbury Park.
Seemed like a very depressed area, compared to days gone by. :(

Andy

Andy wrote:
> George said...
>
>> Andy wrote:
>>> Next Monday on the travel channel.
>>>
>>> Am I on Candid Camera?
>>>
>>> Cleveland???
>>>
>>> What's next, New Jersey?!? ;)
>>>
>>> Andy

>> He did Jersey at least twice. The NYC 2 hour interweaved show with
>> Zimmerns' show that was on about 2 weeks ago was good.

> I stand corrected.
>
> I saw some of that show the other day, a little backyard BBQ segment. I
> seem to remember a NJ episode where he visited a restaurant at Asbury Park.
> Seemed like a very depressed area, compared to days gone by. :(
>
> Andy

Coney Island is similar. A few weeks ago we went down to Brighton to
have lunch at a Russian place I know. We walked the boardwalk over to
Coney and there weren't that many people there for a nice day.

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 01:00:59 GMT, [email protected] (TammyM) wrote:

>Isn't this the episode with Ruhlman?
>
>TammyM

Yes, it is. I will be glued to the set watching this. Those two are
a riot together!!

Christine

On Aug 23, 6:55 pm, Andy <q> wrote:
> Next Monday on the travel channel.
>
> Am I on Candid Camera?
>
> Cleveland???
>
> What's next, New Jersey?!? ;)
>
> Andy

Actually, I think he's already done New Jersey.

N.

notbob wrote:

> On 2007-08-23, Andy <q> wrote:
>
> > What's next, New Jersey?!? ;)

> Sure, why not? Poughkeepsie, no less. What's it matte? He's a dolt
> wherever he is.

He already did New Jersey. Wikipedia says it was the third episode.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Bourdain:_No_Reservations>

Brian

won't shut up.

On Aug 24, 12:05 pm, "Default User" <[email protected]> wrote:
> notbob wrote:
> > On 2007-08-23, Andy <q> wrote:

> > > What's next, New Jersey?!? ;)

> > Sure, why not? Poughkeepsie, no less. What's it matte? He's a dolt
> > wherever he is.

Yep. It featured Mario Batali, in makeup and womens' clothing, posing
as Madame Marie, the fortune-teller.

On Aug 23, 9:00 pm, [email protected] (TammyM) wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:55:01 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:
>
> >Next Monday on the travel channel.

> >Am I on Candid Camera?

> >Cleveland???

> >What's next, New Jersey?!? ;)

> Isn't this the episode with Ruhlman?
>
> TammyM

Ruhlman was in the Las Vegas episode. Not that that precludes his
appearing in TB's show again.

On 24 Aug 2007 16:05:28 GMT, "Default User" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>notbob wrote:
>
>> On 2007-08-23, Andy <q> wrote:
>>
>> > What's next, New Jersey?!? ;)

>> Sure, why not? Poughkeepsie, no less. What's it matte? He's a dolt
>> wherever he is.

>He already did New Jersey. Wikipedia says it was the third episode.
>
><http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Bourdain:_No_Reservations>

I saw it. Mario Batali whacked him just before the final credits.
--

modom

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 01:00:59 GMT, [email protected] (TammyM) wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:55:01 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:
>

>>Next Monday on the travel channel.
>>
>>Am I on Candid Camera?
>>
>>Cleveland???
>>
>>What's next, New Jersey?!? ;)

>Isn't this the episode with Ruhlman?

He did Las Vegas with Ruhlman, but he might show up in this one, too.
Harvey Pekar of "American Splendor" fame was featured in one of the
ads for the Cleveland show.
--

modom