Any experience with Blackspire Super Pro 4-Bolt Ring Set?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Peter TøNnesen, Feb 28, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. I have them on my Bullit - haven't done a stack load of miles on them yet so can't comment on how
    they wear but they shift just fine, seem a pretty decent alternative to the Raceface set.

    Russ

    news:[email protected]...

    [http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/kitsBuildYour.asp?category=Chainrings&Mo