I want to add extra refrigerator to my home kitchen but I do not need
the
feezer part. Do you know of any major manufacturer that makes such
refrigerator: full-size, no freezer part, modern (in current
production), made for use in the US.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Any home refrigerators without a freezer?
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 5 April 2006
- Last activity
- 7 April 2006
- Original author
- Email address hidden
- Posts
- 15
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 527
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
<[email hidden]> wrote
Quoted message said:
I want to add extra refrigerator to my home kitchen but I do not need
the
feezer part. Do you know of any major manufacturer that makes such
refrigerator: full-size, no freezer part, modern (in current
production), made for use in the US.Try here:
http://www.whirlpool.com/catalog/product.jsp?src=REFRIGERATORS&cat=96&prod=177
http://www.frigidaire.com/products/refrigerators/all_refrigerator/Large_Upright/productlist.asp
-
<[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
I want to add extra refrigerator to my home kitchen but I do not need
the
feezer part. Do you know of any major manufacturer that makes such
refrigerator: full-size, no freezer part, modern (in current
production), made for use in the US.How large do you need? There are those fridges they use for college dorms,
about 1/4 the size of household type, that you might consider.
--
LeftyLife is for learning
The worst I ever had was wonderfulQuoted message said:
-
Sears has freezerless fridges. I bought one in 2000 and have had no problems
with it. It is nearly 7 feet tall and has 5 door shelves and 5 fridge
shelves. I don't know the cubic storage size. It is great for colas, and
storage of weevil prone goods. Don't remember the price, but I know it was
reasonable. Hope this helps.
uecho -
maruk2 said:
I want to add extra refrigerator to my home kitchen but I do not need
the
feezer part. Do you know of any major manufacturer that makes such
refrigerator: full-size, no freezer part, modern (in current
production), made for use in the US.Subzero
-
Quoted message said:
I want to add extra refrigerator to my home kitchen but I do not need
the
feezer part. Do you know of any major manufacturer that makes such
refrigerator: full-size, no freezer part, modern (in current
production), made for use in the US.Go to any of the DIY places that sell appliances. They all have a few
fridges without freezers. -
jay said:
Subzero
Documented by every authority in the industry as the MOST likely to
malfunction. -
Ward Abbott said:
jay said:
Subzero
Documented by every authority in the industry as the MOST likely to
malfunction.Have had a couple of them in different houses.. never a repair..knock,
knock on wood.. I do agree that you can buy really good refrigeration for
much less. -
Ward Abbott said:
jay said:
Subzero
Documented by every authority in the industry as the MOST likely to
malfunction.
Since when? A friend has had one for xx years *double digits* and so
far, no problems.
--Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
-
On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 22:05:58 -0700, sf <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:
Since when?
Most of us don't have the time to do your homework.
-
Uecho said:
Sears has freezerless fridges. I bought one in 2000 and have had no problems
with it. It is nearly 7 feet tall and has 5 door shelves and 5 fridge
shelves.Whirlpool also make a great unit. Also a single door freezer is
available. -
"Ward Abbott" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
Uecho said:
Sears has freezerless fridges. I bought one in 2000 and have had no
problems
with it. It is nearly 7 feet tall and has 5 door shelves and 5 fridge
shelves.Whirlpool also make a great unit. Also a single door freezer is
available.That's one of the ones I posted, Frigidaire has a couple, too.
nancy
-
Ward Abbott said:
Uecho said:
Sears has freezerless fridges. I bought one in 2000 and have had no problems
with it. It is nearly 7 feet tall and has 5 door shelves and 5 fridge
shelves.Whirlpool also make a great unit. Also a single door freezer is
available.I had one in the laundry room as an extra of course. Got it at Sears.
The compressor failed in the 61st month. 5 year guarantee. Sears did
honor the warranty and gave me a new one and I still have it. Some of the
cheap plastic inside has cracked, but not a big deal. I bought another
smaller one for the garage in a different house.. ~ 750$ US .. it leaked
water into the interior in the second year... ~$85$ repair. (leak problem
was not still covered) I gave it away. Whirlpool SUCKS! This is
all about what experience you have...or luck of the draw maybe.. or the
ones I got were made on Friday. ;(BTW if you are getting your information from "reviews" on line, don't
believe that [censored]. -
We have five big freezers at work. We really needed a fridge only unit
and bought the Frigidaire. Have had a lot of trouble with it - can't
seem to regulate the cooling setting. Freezes produce if it's too close
to the sidewalls. Had to replace a big part (can't remember what) right
AFTER the warranty expired. If we had it to do over, I think we'd get
the Whirlpool.Lynn in Fargo
-
Ward Abbott said:
On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 22:05:58 -0700, sf <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:
Since when?
Most of us don't have the time to do your homework.
So, you made and unfounded claim and then told me to do your work for
you - which means my information is better than yours.Nanner Nanner Nanner
--Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.