Anybody have Delta Ergo brake levers laying around?

Brisco

Guest
Those are the long ones with a forward bend so you can brake from bar
ends. Nashbar had them on sale a few months ago but has none left. I'd
be willing to buy them off anyone who bought them and found out they
don't work with V-brakes.

"Brisco" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:240420051314422854%[email protected]...
| Those are the long ones with a forward bend so you can brake from bar
| ends. Nashbar had them on sale a few months ago but has none left. I'd
| be willing to buy them off anyone who bought them and found out they
| don't work with V-brakes.

I don't have those but I've got some Tektro lever extensions that do the
same thing with regular brake levers. I used them for a while on some Avid
AD-7 levers until I switched to another bar setup making them useless.