Anybody in Moab April 3 -6 ??

Paladin

Guest
If I can take a break from our 1-week old war, the only weekend my buddy-n I could swing for the
pilgrimage to Barneyville is next weekend.

If you're gonna be there April 3-6 and want to hook up for a ride, an afternoon rock climb south at
Indian Creek, or some watered down barley drinks, hot-tubbing, whatever, let me know. I'm a lot
nicer in person, eh what?? LOL. C D Brown or A Grad at the Ramada Inn. 435-259-7141

[email protected] (you know what to do)

Paladin

"Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If I can take a break from our 1-week old war, the only weekend my buddy-n I could swing for the
> pilgrimage to Barneyville is next weekend.
>
> If you're gonna be there April 3-6 and want to hook up for a ride, an afternoon rock climb south
> at Indian Creek, or some watered down barley drinks, hot-tubbing, whatever, let me know. I'm a lot
> nicer in person, eh what?? LOL. C D Brown or A Grad at the Ramada Inn. 435-259-7141
>
> [email protected] (you know what to do)
>
> Paladin

Come on now Paladin!, Find a way to postpone it a few weeks. ;) (Although I suppose you could argue
I should go earlier.)

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
--

"FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > If I can take a break from our 1-week old war, the only weekend my buddy-n I could swing for the
> > pilgrimage to Barneyville is next weekend.
> >
> > If you're gonna be there April 3-6 and want to hook up for a ride, an afternoon rock climb south
> > at Indian Creek, or some watered down barley drinks, hot-tubbing, whatever, let me know. I'm a
> > lot nicer in person, eh what?? LOL. C D Brown or A Grad at the Ramada Inn. 435-259-7141
> >
> > [email protected] (you know what to do)
> >
> > Paladin
>

> Come on now Paladin!, Find a way to postpone it a few weeks. ;) (Although I suppose you could
> argue I should go earlier.)

What are you complaining about? You're bringing insta-crowd with 15 people and going when both Mohab
and Fruita are going to be overwhelmed with mountain bikers and people on bicycles. If I were them,
I'd be flying fast and low as well.

JD nordo

| What are you complaining about? You're bringing insta-crowd with 15 people and going when both
| Mohab and Fruita are going to be overwhelmed with mountain bikers and people on bicycles. If I
| were them, I'd be flying fast and low as well.

You hypocrite...you know you'll be there for the first annual Pete' Poseur Ribbon Shuttle followed
by an enormous barleywine festival (2nd annual actually) on Kevin's front lawn.

--
Pete "got Kev's approval so we're on" Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

p.s. little do most people know, it's a "Fruita shuttle" which might involve more than 2k of
climbing. At least the beer will be good.

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> | What are you complaining about? You're bringing insta-crowd with 15 people and going when both
> | Mohab and Fruita are going to be overwhelmed with mountain bikers and people on bicycles. If I
> | were them, I'd be flying fast and low as well.
>
> You hypocrite...you know you'll be there for the first annual Pete' Poseur Ribbon Shuttle followed
> by an enormous barleywine festival (2nd annual actually) on Kevin's front lawn.

I might be at work when y'all are shuttlin' away. Besides, I was planning on riding my SS up the
road this year anyways. If I am at work, at least I know where the free barleywine is...

JD neener