Anyone heard of a Giant Canyon Limited

hillian jim

Aug 30, 2004
I just bought a full-suspension mtn. bike. It is a Giant brand, model Canyon Limited, a mid-range full-susp. bike. I cannot find ant info about this bike on the net.
Has anyone got any info/specs/reviews about this bike?

hillian jim said:
I just bought a full-suspension mtn. bike. It is a Giant brand, model Canyon Limited, a mid-range full-susp. bike. I cannot find ant info about this bike on the net.
Has anyone got any info/specs/reviews about this bike?
i also purchased a canyon giant and couldnt find anything on the where abouts of this bike. I paid almost 600 for it and it looked up to par with the other name brands. Got everything you need in a mountain bike, but you are right if there is anything out there about this bike i would like to see it cause i kinda wanted to sell mine . Ive only rode mine 1 time and just havent got the time anymore.O and yes Canyon is the brand and the model type is giant.

hey i bought a giant canyon limited about 6 months ago, paid $450.00...but upgraded some components so it was a little more. It is really only a Giant warp ds3, with a different paint scheme and rims. everything else is the same. Giant made this instead of the ds-3 for 2004 as far as i can figure. a giant ds2 is also very similar.

so to clarify giant is the manufacturer, the model..a canyon limited.

I really like mine, fun to ride, it is a pretty decent bike for the $$, made for the weekend warrior, or a middle of the road off roader. giant warranties the frame for life.

go to mtbreview.com it will review all bikes, components, everything...look up the giant warp ds2 or 3..the ds1 is about $7-$800, as it has disc brakes, and i think some upgraded components.

hope this helps...but you are right...you can not find any info on this specific bike..so just look at the warp cause that is really what it is.

laters, steele