Here is the url... posetech.composetech.comOpen ↗
So does anyone have any experience with this? Thoughts?
--
David Nova Scotia, Canada.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Here is the url... posetech.composetech.comOpen ↗
So does anyone have any experience with this? Thoughts?
--
David Nova Scotia, Canada.
Evidence has not been supported in a study in which I served as a technician. Since the prime
researcher had a vested interest in the POSE method, he never published the study since it did not
support the claims.
"David" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Here is the url... posetech.composetech.comOpen ↗
So does anyone have any experience with this? Thoughts?
--
David Nova Scotia, Canada.
David said:Here is the url... posetech.composetech.comOpen ↗
So does anyone have any experience with this? Thoughts?
it old dude. Google it.
I assume most of the joggers in here have experience with the pose method. You can't swing your arms
around in here without smacking a poser in the face.
Sam said:Evidence has not been supported in a study in which I served as a technician. Since the prime
researcher had a vested interest in the POSE method, he never published the study since it did not
support the claims.
Hey, Sam, last time you posted this, Ozzie asked you for more details about this, but I don't
believe you ever answered him (not that I saw, anyway). Would it be possible to give more detail on
what the study was trying to show and what the actual results were?
I've been trying to integrate ideas from the POSE method, Yessis, Pirie, and Ozzie into my own
running as of late.
Thanks.
I can see if anyone has a copy of the paper. I did not get a copy since I left that job before it
was finished. I am not optimistic.
"Daniel Watkins" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Sam said:Evidence has not been supported in a study in which I served as a technician. Since the prime
researcher had a vested interest in the
POSE
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:method, he never published the study since it did not support the
claims.
Quoted message said:
Hey, Sam, last time you posted this, Ozzie asked you for more details about this, but I don't
believe you ever answered him (not that I saw, anyway). Would it be possible to give more detail
on what the study was trying to show and what the actual results were?I've been trying to integrate ideas from the POSE method, Yessis, Pirie, and Ozzie into my own
running as of late.Thanks.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.