Anyone in Salem, OH or immediate area?

littleman624

Aug 4, 2010
I'm starting to get serious about riding and my 520+ miles have been very boring and quite lonely. I'm wondering if any one in this area is in a similar situation. looking (basically) for a riding partner/ group.

littleman624 said:
I'm starting to get serious about riding and my 520+ miles have been very boring and quite lonely. I'm wondering if any one in this area is in a similar situation. looking (basically) for a riding partner/ group.

My in-laws used to have a house on Guilford Lake, and I did the ride from Kent to the lake a couple of times. To be honest, I don't remember seeing a lot of cyclists in that area, but then that was 15 years ago. Is there a bike shop in Salem? If so, go there to see what they know about riders in the area or any organized rides.

unfortunately, there isnt a bike shop in salem. the nearest one is in lisbon. your right, there arent many riders here. many days i have riden in town for hours and not seen a single person on a bike of any kind.

littleman624 said:
unfortunately, there isnt a bike shop in salem. the nearest one is in lisbon. your right, there arent many riders here. many days i have riden in town for hours and not seen a single person on a bike of any kind.

I'd check the shop in Lisbon, then. Maybe they know of other Salem riders looking for same.