Anyone Stretch Out before A Ride?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides' started by NYC XYZ, Apr 27, 2006.

  1. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    So does anyone actually stretch before riding? How long? What's your
    "routine"?

    Just curious. Did y'all catch the report last year about how
    stretching showed no discernible benefit to the athletes they studied?

    Also, that AirZound air horn really sucks for $32. I mean, it blows
    all right, but it sucks 'cause the plastic is very fragile. Plastic
    pen-quality plastic. Terrible! Can't believe they make this rip-off
    in Canada.

    NYC XYZ wrote:
    > You should also remember, then, that I'd noted that I'd done messenging
    > for only half a summer.
    >
    > When I mention my status as a former messenger, I don't mean to say
    > that I was all up on "bike culture" (or weed, for that matter -- LOL!),
    > but that I rode like one (hehe).
    >
    > So, no, I didn't even know air shocks had special air shock pumps until
    > last week.
    >
    > The other thing is, I'm just thinking aloud here. I'm just as liable
    > to ask, mid-sentence, whether anyone stretches out before their ride,
    > while going on about how lousy-fragile the AirZound air horn is.

    Tags:

  2. "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > So does anyone actually stretch before riding? How long? What's your
    > "routine"?

    I's be's stretchen my ten inch black bone b'fo I's be's ridden yo momma.

  3. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    Angry Black Man wrote:
    > "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > So does anyone actually stretch before riding? How long? What's your
    > > "routine"?

    > I's be's stretchen my ten inch black bone b'fo I's be's ridden yo momma.

    Nigger please!

    Is that with or without affirmative action?

  4. Ella

    Ella Guest

    Angry Black Man wrote:
    > "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> So does anyone actually stretch before riding? How long? What's your
    >> "routine"?

    > I's be's stretchen my ten inch black bone b'fo I's be's ridden yo momma.

    A "yo momma", must be a recumbent rider?

  5. Angry Black Man schreef:

    > "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > So does anyone actually stretch before riding? How long? What's your
    > > "routine"?

    > I's be's stretchen my ten inch black bone b'fo I's be's ridden yo momma.

    Down boy! Down!

  6. ATP*

    ATP* Guest

    "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Angry Black Man wrote:
    >> "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:1146168781[email protected]
    >> >
    >> > So does anyone actually stretch before riding? How long? What's your
    >> > "routine"?

    >> I's be's stretchen my ten inch black bone b'fo I's be's ridden yo momma.

    > Nigger please!

    Nigga, please.