Anyone Stretch Out before A Ride?

NYC XYZ

Guest
So does anyone actually stretch before riding? How long? What's your
"routine"?

Just curious. Did y'all catch the report last year about how
stretching showed no discernible benefit to the athletes they studied?

Also, that AirZound air horn really sucks for $32. I mean, it blows
all right, but it sucks 'cause the plastic is very fragile. Plastic
pen-quality plastic. Terrible! Can't believe they make this rip-off
in Canada.

NYC XYZ wrote:
> You should also remember, then, that I'd noted that I'd done messenging
> for only half a summer.
>
> When I mention my status as a former messenger, I don't mean to say
> that I was all up on "bike culture" (or weed, for that matter -- LOL!),
> but that I rode like one (hehe).
>
> So, no, I didn't even know air shocks had special air shock pumps until
> last week.
>
> The other thing is, I'm just thinking aloud here. I'm just as liable
> to ask, mid-sentence, whether anyone stretches out before their ride,
> while going on about how lousy-fragile the AirZound air horn is.

"NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> So does anyone actually stretch before riding? How long? What's your
> "routine"?

I's be's stretchen my ten inch black bone b'fo I's be's ridden yo momma.

Angry Black Man wrote:
> "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > So does anyone actually stretch before riding? How long? What's your
> > "routine"?

> I's be's stretchen my ten inch black bone b'fo I's be's ridden yo momma.

****er please!

Is that with or without affirmative action?

Angry Black Man wrote:
> "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> So does anyone actually stretch before riding? How long? What's your
>> "routine"?

> I's be's stretchen my ten inch black bone b'fo I's be's ridden yo momma.

A "yo momma", must be a recumbent rider?

Angry Black Man schreef:

> "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > So does anyone actually stretch before riding? How long? What's your
> > "routine"?

> I's be's stretchen my ten inch black bone b'fo I's be's ridden yo momma.

Down boy! Down!