Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Anyone tried a Reevu helmet?

Started by estolano · · Last activity · 7 posts · 1,630 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
22 September 2004
Last activity
24 September 2004
Original author
estolano
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,630
Views / 30 days
12

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've been looking at these helmets on the web for a couple months and am considering ordering one from England- but I was wondering if anyone has experience with them? They are the helmets that help you see behind you.

  2. estolano said:

    I've been looking at these helmets on the web for a couple months and am considering ordering one from England- but I was wondering if anyone has experience with them? They are the helmets that help you see behind you.


    As soon as the postman brings it, I'll be able to tell you all about it. Ordered 11 days ago so it should be here soon.

    In the meantime, maybe one of our UK friends will provide some feedback.

  3. estolano said:

    I've been looking at these helmets on the web for a couple months and am considering ordering one from England- but I was wondering if anyone has experience with them? They are the helmets that help you see behind you.

    (1) Do you have a link?

    (2) Do they come in XL sizes, >25cm?

  4. Here is a link some user reviews:

    http://www.bikemagic.com/review/reviewproduct/mps/RPN/14051/v/1/sp/332660418638652117206

  5. Who did you order your helmet from?

  6. I ordered one from http://kinetics-online.co.uk/ last year (I'm in the US).

    The helmet itself works as advertised, it takes a couple of rides to get used to.

    Having said that I stopped using it because it doesn't work when on aero bars, and it is on the bulky side.

    But I'm saving it just in case I need to ride in traffic again.

  7. estolano said:

    Who did you order your helmet from?


    I ordered mine from the same place as DanP.

    If you order from them, I would ask about expedited or tackable shipping. I am now 2 weeks out and still no sign and since they sent it by regular mail there is no way of knowing where it is.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.