apology

Ron & Dilia All

Guest
Everyone Earlier I promoted a product I sell to this and other newsgroups. I have since recieved
information that this is against the charter. Please accept my appologies. You will not recieve
promotions from me again.

My Apologies, Ron Allen

Ron & Dilia Allen posted this...
> Everyone Earlier I promoted a product I sell to this and other newsgroups. I have since recieved
> information that this is against the charter. Please accept my appologies. You will not recieve
> promotions from me again.
>
> My Apologies, Ron Allen

You may notice this scumbag is doing the old "My ISP has given me a severe telling off" routine.

Nothing about "I apologise for trying to make money from the sick"

Still a scumbag in my opinion.

Ratty
--
"I am not ugly. I'm facially challenged"

ratty at flyingrat dot net

No problem Ron,

We love SPAM.

It livens up our day!

Joel M. Eichen DDS

Hey! See all the hot Joe Millionaire discussion going on at sci.med.dentistry? Toni and Kara are so
c-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-l!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**********

news:[email protected]...

Ron & Dilia Allen wrote:

> Everyone Earlier I promoted a product I sell to this and other newsgroups. I have since recieved
> information that this is against the charter. Please accept my appologies. You will not recieve
> promotions from me again.
>
> My Apologies, Ron Allen

Drop dead. A spammer who did not know it was against charter to spam! pleeeeeese. Besides the fact
that you are pushing a quack product trying to steal money from sick and ignorant people.
--
Dr. Dickie Skepticult member in good standing #394-00596-438 Poking kooks with a pointy stick
====================================

^ö^Flying Rat^ö^ <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ron & Dilia Allen posted this...
> > Everyone Earlier I promoted a product I sell to this and other newsgroups. I have since recieved
> > information that this is against the charter. Please accept my appologies. You will not recieve
> > promotions from me again.
> >
> > My Apologies, Ron Allen
> >

> You may notice this scumbag is doing the old "My ISP has given me a severe telling off" routine.
>
> Nothing about "I apologise for trying to make money from the sick"
>
> Still a scumbag in my opinion.
>
> Ratty
> --
> "I am not ugly. I'm facially challenged"

*********************
REPLY:

Post all PC dental (facially challenged) questions and Joe Millionaire questions at
sci.med.dentistry, please!

*********************

> ratty at flyingrat dot net

Apology not accepted? How many times did Jesus say we should forgive when somebody ask for
apology/forgiveness? How many times? One, two, a hundred, or none at all?

"Fisjona" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Apology not accepted? How many times did Jesus say we should forgive when somebody ask for
> apology/forgiveness? How many times? One, two, a hundred, or none at all?

Jesus also kicked the merchants out of the temple for selling their wares in an inappropriate place.

:)

jesus is just a character in a book of spoofs

neil mct

"Rac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Fisjona" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Apology not accepted? How many times did Jesus say we should forgive when somebody ask for
> > apology/forgiveness? How many times? One, two, a hundred, or none at all?
>
> Jesus also kicked the merchants out of the temple for selling their wares
in
> an inappropriate place.
>
> :)

> Jesus also kicked the merchants out of the temple for selling their wares
in
> an inappropriate place.

Good one!

Carola

Rac <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Fisjona" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Apology not accepted? How many times did Jesus say we should forgive when somebody ask for
> > apology/forgiveness? How many times? One, two, a hundred, or none at all?
>
> Jesus also kicked the merchants out of the temple for selling their wares in an
> inappropriate place.

Oh boy would he have fun a Wal-Mart!

[email protected] (Tom Morley) wrote in news:tmorley-
[email protected]:

>> "Fisjona" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Apology not accepted? How many times did Jesus say we should forgive when somebody ask for
>> > apology/forgiveness? How many times? One, two, a hundred, or none at all?
>>

> IIRC, 70 times 7. Fogiveness is not necessary the 491st time.

After the 490th time, nuke them.

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered...My life
is my own."

"I am not a number. I am a free man." No. 6

"Joel M. Eichen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Rac <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > "Fisjona" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Apology not accepted? How many times did Jesus say we should forgive when somebody ask for
> > > apology/forgiveness? How many times? One, two, a hundred, or none at all?
> >
> > Jesus also kicked the merchants out of the temple for selling their
wares in
> > an inappropriate place.
> >

> Oh boy would he have fun a Wal-Mart!

Huh?

"Bob G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Joel M. Eichen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Rac <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > > "Fisjona" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Jesus also kicked the merchants out of the temple for selling their wares in an inappropriate
> > > place.
> >
> > Oh boy would he have fun a Wal-Mart!
>
> Huh?

Maybe he thinks of Wal-Mart as his temple?

;)

Bob G wrote:

> "Joel M. Eichen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Rac <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > > "Fisjona" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Jesus also kicked the merchants out of the temple for selling their
> wares in
> > > an inappropriate place.
> > >

> > Oh boy would he have fun a Wal-Mart!
> >

> Huh?

I don't know. That went right over my head. Perhaps he worships at Wal-Mart. It takes whole lot of
something to make a society (the rub is in the something).
--
Dr. Dickie Skepticult member in good standing #394-00596-438 Poking kooks with a pointy stick
====================================
"Let be be finale of seem. The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream" Wallace Stevens-1923
=====================================

Bob G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Joel M. Eichen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Rac <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > > "Fisjona" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Jesus also kicked the merchants out of the temple for selling their
> wares in
> > > an inappropriate place.
> > >

> > Oh boy would he have fun a Wal-Mart!
> >

> Huh?

Merchants selling wares in inappropriate places ...... STORES.

"Rac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Bob G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
> > "Joel M. Eichen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Rac <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > Oh boy would he have fun a Wal-Mart!
> >
> > Huh?
>
> Maybe he thinks of Wal-Mart as his temple?
>
> ;)

ok, now I get it. ;)

"Dr. Dickie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Bob G wrote:
> >
> > "Joel M. Eichen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Rac <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > wares in
> > > >

> > > Oh boy would he have fun a Wal-Mart!
> > >

> > Huh?
>
> I don't know. That went right over my head. Perhaps he worships at Wal-Mart. It takes whole lot of
> something to make a society (the rub is in the something).
> --

Maybe he will grace us with an explanation.

Rac <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Bob G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
> > "Joel M. Eichen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Rac <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > Oh boy would he have fun a Wal-Mart!
> >
> > Huh?
>
> Maybe he thinks of Wal-Mart as his temple?
>
> ;)

Where I pray, brother!