Armstrong runs for K.B. Hutchinson's seat in 2007, or J. Cornyn's in 2009

It's a wild-ass guess, yes, but I can see his future in politics. Texas
is a natural home base for him, and Gov. Perry's 2006 race would be way
too early, even for super-motivated Lance.

Corey

[email protected] wrote:
> It's a wild-ass guess, yes, but I can see his future in politics. Texas
> is a natural home base for him, and Gov. Perry's 2006 race would be way
> too early, even for super-motivated Lance.
>

> Corey

My guess: it'll take a couple years at least for LANCE to be totally
bored enough to enter politics.

Conservative dictionary:
Judicial Activist: n. A judge who tends to rule against your wishes.

[email protected] wrote:
> It's a wild-ass guess, yes, but I can see his future in politics.
> Texas is a natural home base for him, and Gov. Perry's 2006 race
> would be way too early, even for super-motivated Lance.
>

> Corey

Democrats can't win in Texas, it's Bush country!

Raptor wrote:
> My guess: it'll take a couple years at least for LANCE to be totally
> bored enough to enter politics.

You mean he's going to take up fatty master racing ?