Professional Cycling · Public discussion

As a fan over the years

Started by jcasetnl · · Last activity · 8 posts · 1,069 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Professional Cycling
Published
26 October 2012
Last activity
30 October 2012
Original author
jcasetnl
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,069
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. tears in rain

  2. Time to die.

  3. .....and this relates to Professional cycling how?

  4. Obviously, it's time for professional cycling to die. Duh.

  5. Pris.

  6. Hey Alienator,

    I ask you patented questions:

    "what is your point"

    "do you have proof that this video actually exists"

    "there are neither tears nor rain in the video, only fog and mist, why have the named tears in the rain"

    "what logic is there in this video"

    It does not compute, it does not compute.....

  7. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by alienator [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    .....and this relates to Professional cycling how?


    In short, cause I used to care. And now I don't.

    I'm a n00b, a non-contender, a scrub, a novice.

    I'm nobody, just a random guy with a few bikes who rides the local trails. I'm just one of the people who watched and was excited about the outcome.

    I'm the guy who pays those guys bills.

    Are you one of those guys? If so, name yourself. I'd like to also stop supporting your brand. And quit doping too. It's not cool.

  8. jcasetnl said:

    In short, cause I used to care.  And now I don't. I'm a n00b, a non-contender, a scrub, a novice. I'm nobody, just a random guy with a few bikes who rides the local trails.  I'm just one of the people who watched and was excited about the outcome.   I'm the guy who pays those guys bills. Are you one of those guys? If so, name yourself.  I'd like to also stop supporting your brand.  And quit doping too.  It's not cool.

    One of what guys? A pro cyclist? Uhm, no. When did you pay the bills of pro cyclists? I thought the sponsors were doing that.... Pretty snotty response, on your part, to a simple question about the relationship between a 10 minute music video with nothing to do with cycling, racing, or doping in cycling. I did shed tears, though, on this rainy day for the 9 minutes and 15 seconds of my life that I lost watching the video.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.