General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Asian-style Flank Steak Dinner

Started by Andy · · Last activity · 4 posts · 116 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 April 2007
Last activity
27 April 2007
Original author
Andy
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
116
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Asian-style flank steak and sauteed onions

    A nancy young recipe.

    Delicious, delicate flavor served with sauteed sweet onions (gotta have 'em).

    So without further ado...

    http://www.tinypic.com/47x55hd.jpg

    I had the strips of steak so neatly arranged but they flip-flopped onto the
    plate. 🙁

    Enjoy,

    Andy
    Happy Camper

  2. "Andy" <q> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Asian-style flank steak and sauteed onions

    A nancy young recipe.

    Delicious, delicate flavor served with sauteed sweet onions (gotta have
    'em).

    I'm glad you like it, Andy, thanks for the pictures. Looks great.
    I often marinate it overnight for stronger flavor.

    nancy

  3. "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Andy" <q> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Asian-style flank steak and sauteed onions

    A nancy young recipe.

    Delicious, delicate flavor served with sauteed sweet onions (gotta have
    'em).

    I'm glad you like it, Andy, thanks for the pictures. Looks great.
    I often marinate it overnight for stronger flavor.

    It looks delicious. Would you share the recipe again, please?

  4. "Dr. zara" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    "Andy" <q> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Asian-style flank steak and sauteed onions

    A nancy young recipe.

    Delicious, delicate flavor served with sauteed sweet onions (gotta have
    'em).

    I'm glad you like it, Andy, thanks for the pictures. Looks great.
    I often marinate it overnight for stronger flavor.

    It looks delicious. Would you share the recipe again, please?

    Sure.

    3/4 cup pineapple juice (one of those little cans that comes in a 6 pack)
    1/4 cup water
    1/4 cup soy sauce
    1 tablespoon brown sugar
    1 1/4 teaspoons ground ginger (fresh!!! ginger)
    1 clove minced garlic (I use a lot more)

    Score the flank steak on both sides and rub with pepper.
    Marinate for at least 4 hours, up to 12, I'd say. Grill on both
    sides to desired doneness ... 7 minutes each side is a good
    guideline.

    nancy

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.