I found out today I'm doing a trials demo at 'Australia Zoo'
(http://tinyurl.com/6bnqe) (home of Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter)
on the 15th. From what I've heard it will involve me doing solo trials
riding and talking about the sport and what I'm doing.
I'm actually pretty nervous as I've always been riding with other people
and had an announcer to help out, but it will definately be lots of
fun.
I'll be riding on my own trials obstacles so I'll build a few more
before the weekend. There's also a giant model of a croc that Wayne
(the person who kindly got me this gig) suggested I hop around on.
I've got sandwich boards, gapping bars, hopping posts, and low rails to
play around with (see unicycle.2ya.com's obstacle building section for
photos).
Any tips for sequences of things or particular tricks to do? Does
anyone here have any wisdom to share for doing this sort of solo trials
gig?
Thanks,
Andrew
--
andrew_carter - Quit jivin' me, turkey!
HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLIST.COM/GALLERY/ANDREW
andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
Unicycling Tips and Tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------
andrew_carter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1052
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34266