Awesome Diet To Get Lean

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by rossoreduk, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. rossoreduk

    rossoreduk New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2003
    Ok im not fat, i'm far from it. But my problem is my body fat is high! If that makes sense?? What i wanna know is.....

    Whats the best diet one should undertake to get LEAN?

    I'm weight training, takin creatine, whey protien and have cut down on silly fast foods.

    what say you?

    Tags:

  2. Ian

    Ian Guest

    rossoreduk must be edykated coz e writed:

    > Ok im not fat, i'm far from it. But my problem is my body fat is high! If that makes sense?? What
    > i wanna know is.....
    >
    > Whats the best diet one should undertake to get LEAN?
    >
    > I'm weight training, takin creatine, whey protien and have cut down on silly fast foods.
    >
    > what say you?
    >

    > --
    > "Allah gives you wisdom, for He creates you. He tells you to seek, understand and believe for you
    > are able........"

    Creatine will aid muscle development but not get rid of fat, you should try green tea extract to up
    your metabolism and cut out the carbs.

    --
    Ian

    http://www.catrike.co.uk

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "rossoreduk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Ok im not fat, i'm far from it. But my problem is my body fat is high! If that makes sense?? What
    > i wanna know is.....
    >
    > Whats the best diet one should undertake to get LEAN?
    >
    > I'm weight training, takin creatine, whey protien and have cut down on silly fast foods.
    >
    > what say you?

    beer is for winners - period

  4. Reduce what you eat slightly, and write down EVERYTHING you eat.

    This has the hidden magic dietary ingredient which we all lack.

    Discipline....

  5. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    "rossoreduk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Ok im not fat, i'm far from it. But my problem is my body fat is high! If that makes sense?? What
    > i wanna know is.....
    >
    > Whats the best diet one should undertake to get LEAN?

    Slightly reduce your intake and/or increase your mileage, swim, run, walk more and definately try to
    avoid sitting around.

    Pete

  6. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    rossoreduk wrote:

    > Whats the best diet one should undertake to get LEAN?

    Reduce added fat in your normal diet and do lots of cardio exercise (cycling, running,
    crosstrainer). Fat only really goes when you burn it off.

    > I'm weight training, takin creatine, whey protien and have cut down on silly fast foods. what
    > say you?

    Cut out the creatine and whey protein.

    --
    Guy
    ===

  7. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    "rossoreduk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Ok im not fat, i'm far from it. But my problem is my body fat is high! If that makes sense?? What
    > i wanna know is.....
    >
    > Whats the best diet one should undertake to get LEAN?
    >
    > I'm weight training, takin creatine, whey protien and have cut down on silly fast foods.
    >
    > what say you?

    Have a cup of coffee, a banana and then go and ride 20-30 miles as many days as you can. My body
    fat is 14%.

  8. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

    rossoreduk <[email protected]> writes:

    > Ok im not fat, i'm far from it. But my problem is my body fat is high! If that makes sense?? What
    > i wanna know is.....
    >
    > Whats the best diet one should undertake to get LEAN?
    >
    > I'm weight training, takin creatine, whey protien and have cut down on silly fast foods.
    >
    > what say you?

    Relax and enjoy the body you've got.

    ;; of 90+ years of protection, but a cure for cancer, only 14? -- user 'Tackhead', in /.
    discussion of copyright law, 22/05/02

  9. Davo

    Davo Guest

    Ride hard, Enjoy sundays then sunday evening go out with the lads 5 bottle fosters and a
    curry............then look forward to next sunday

    a true cyclist

    [email protected]

    > rossoreduk wrote:
    >
    > > Whats the best diet one should undertake to get LEAN?
    >
    > Reduce added fat in your normal diet and do lots of cardio exercise (cycling, running,
    > crosstrainer). Fat only really goes when you burn it off.
    >
    > > I'm weight training, takin creatine, whey protien and have cut down on silly fast foods. what
    > > say you?
    >
    > Cut out the creatine and whey protein.
    >
    > --
    > Guy
    > ===
    > WARNING: may contain traces of irony. Contents may settle after posting.
    > http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

  10. Marc

    Marc Guest

    > > Whats the best diet one should undertake to get LEAN?
    > >
    > > I'm weight training, takin creatine, whey protien and have cut down on silly fast foods.
    > >
    > > what say you?
    >
    > Relax and enjoy the body you've got.

    Won't that make you go blind?

  11. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "Davo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Ride hard, Enjoy sundays then sunday evening go out with the lads 5 bottle fosters and a
    > curry............then look forward to next sunday
    >
    > a true cyclist

    Can we substitute a real beer instead of the suggested fizzy pop?

  12. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    "Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Davo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Ride hard, Enjoy sundays then sunday evening go out with the lads 5 bottle fosters and a
    > > curry............then look forward to next sunday
    > >
    > > a true cyclist
    >
    > Can we substitute a real beer instead of the suggested fizzy pop?

    Fosters? Has it been anywhere near a Humulus Lupulus plant?

    Simon

  13. James Annan

    James Annan Guest

    Tony W wrote:
    > "Davo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Ride hard, Enjoy sundays then sunday evening go out with the lads 5 bottle fosters and a
    >>curry............then look forward to next sunday
    >>
    >>a true cyclist
    >

    > Can we substitute a real beer instead of the suggested fizzy pop?

    Not if one lives in Japan :-(

    And scratch the curry too (not strictly true for us living close to the only decent curry in the
    country, but for most...)

    OTOH, delivery pizza works well for us.

    James

  14. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

    marc <marccdimspamremovedimspamto [email protected]> writes:

    > > > Whats the best diet one should undertake to get LEAN?
    > > >
    > > > I'm weight training, takin creatine, whey protien and have cut down on silly fast foods.
    > > >
    > > > what say you?
    > >
    > > Relax and enjoy the body you've got.
    > >
    > Won't that make you go blind?

    You're as old as the woman you feel... or so they say.

    ;; of 90+ years of protection, but a cure for cancer, only 14? -- user 'Tackhead', in /.
    discussion of copyright law, 22/05/02

  15. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "James Annan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > Can we substitute a real beer instead of the suggested fizzy pop?
    >
    > Not if one lives in Japan :-(

    Come on -- Japanese beer is better than UK Fosters any day.
    > And scratch the curry too (not strictly true for us living close to the only decent curry in the
    > country, but for most...)

    Decent curry houses were at a premium in Germany as well :~(

    > OTOH, delivery pizza works well for us.

    My experience with Japanese Pizza is best left unrelated.

  16. rossoreduk

    rossoreduk New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2003
    hmmm intresting bunch of people we cyclists are! Everything here from a sarcastic IAN to a debate on beer.........nevermind lads keep up the cycling!

    BTW I've just got me a Klein Dressed in Record 2004.....cant wait to ride my baby. Havin it custom made will be ready next week some time and i'll b posting some awesome pics!

  17. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Tony W wrote:

    > My experience with Japanese Pizza is best left unrelated.

    Is that Japanese Pizza as in Pizza made in Japan or Japanese Pizza as in Okonomiyaki?

    Tony

    --
    "If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

  18. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    "Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "James Annan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > > Can we substitute a real beer instead of the suggested fizzy pop?
    > >
    > > Not if one lives in Japan :-(
    >
    > Come on -- Japanese beer is better than UK Fosters any day.
    > > And scratch the curry too (not strictly true for us living close to the only decent curry in the
    > > country, but for most...)

    It's not bad bi-ru . I've just picked up a few out of date Asahi bottles from the local offie which
    are quite enjoyable.

    Simon

  19. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    "rossoreduk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > hmmm intresting bunch of people we cyclists are! Everything here from a sarcastic IAN to a debate
    > on beer.........nevermind lads keep up the cycling!

    That's why I cycle every day - so I can drink beer afterwards :)

    Simon

  20. Vernon Levy

    Vernon Levy Guest

    > > Relax and enjoy the body you've got.